Street style: Lloret de Mar

      Spain, I love you. Lloret de Mar is a wonderful sea town. The water in the sea is so clean and pure. I swim and sunbathe a lot. Most of the people here are from Poland, Ukraine, Germany, Russia and Italy. Lloret de Mar is full of music and fun 24 hours a day. =) I've made some photos on the street near the beach. I'm in my new earrings and a bracelet I bought in the Spanish souvenir shop yesterday. =) xoxo

I'm wearing Mango shorts, Bershka top, Accessorize sun glasses, Spanish trad. earrings and bracelet, Adidas step-ins. 
 
 
 
 
 

 

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous pics!!!spain must be a paradise!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I follow you :)
    Thanks Ridx and Valerie;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, you made me wanna visit Spain,TOO! And you are,like, so lovely and fresh! Have a nice summer! (or what's left of it)
    kisses
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice ! hope you have fun !


    kisses
    hannah
    http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. красотка! фотки отличные )


    http://ourdreamsfactory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone ;)
    Спасибо:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It will be very interesting for the people who will attend. It is also useful especially about social media, people can get information because of this. Thanks for sharing. Lloret de Mar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.