ROME: day 1st

    Rome. I was waiting for you for so long. In the morning I went to the St. Pietro Cathedral. It’s really huge. I sent 2 postcards from the Vatican post – home and to my Finnish friend =))). In the afternoon I went shopping on Via Cola di Rienzo. I bought really lots of fabulous things: Guess shoes (really fashionable, from the new collection), Calvin Klein: coat, 2 T-shirts, jeans, belt, and a bag!!! I was very-very happy! We also bought a Benetton T-shirt for mum and Tommy Hilfiger T-shirt for dad. The hard thing was to find a supermarket in our district and then to find the right bus. We asked different Italians to help us to find the way. They didn’t actually speak English but really wanted to help! In the evening we went for a walk. But realized that the underground didn’t work after 9 pm. Finally found the bus. During this evening we’ve crossed the whole Rome on foot. My legs were aching. Near the Vatican we’ve accidently saw the last bus that goes to our hotel – at midnight. This bus saved us. The day was really good! =)xoxo














    Wearing Zara floral shirt, Promod white skirt, H&M belt, Guess heart earrings and bracelet, Claire's necklace, Ray-Ban sunnies. 


Рим! Я так долго тебя ждала... С самого утра я с моими родителями пошла в Собор Святого Петра. Он просто огромен! И эта святая атмосфера... =) Я отправила 2 открытки с почты Ватика - себе и подруге из Финляндии. Весело будет потом получить открытку с ватиканской маркой и штампом. =). После обеда магазины на Кола ди Риенцо меня ждали. Я накупила кучу классных вещей: туфли Guess (из новой коллекции, очень модные), в Calvin Klein плащ, джинсы, 2 футболки, пояс и сумку, еще в Tommy Hilfiger и Benetton купили кое-что для мамы и папы. Потом проблемой было найти супермаркет в нашем районе, а потом еще и автобус, чтобы доехать до отеля. Итальянцы очень дружелюбные! Все пытались помочь найти дорогу, хоть никто из них и не говорит по-анлийски. Вечером прогулка в центр города оказалась утомительной, так как оказалось, что метро после 9 не работает. В итоге я пересекла чуть ли не весь Рим пешком. Ноги болели катастрофически. =) Ничего, это был прекрасный день в Риме! =).  

14 comments:

  1. cute!!! love the shirt :D
    I'm glad u checked it, wish you luck with all your university issues ;)
    xx


    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful:)<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! =) Have you received my letter? =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, you reminded me of my Italian vacation last summer. It was the best vacation ever! Great post. By the way, just saw that u are from Kiev, I was born in Nikolaev:-)
    hugs,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your presentation (drawing chanel...) Cute outfit !!

    You can win an OPI nail lacquer on my blog if you love my fanpage on facebook !

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I love the floral shirt and the skirt. These look great combined together.

    *Cappuccino and Fashion*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my dear!
    Thanks for your nice comment, first of all!
    Of course I'm ok with following each other, I alerady did it. Hope you do so too! And btw your style is fab, too! XX Nini

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girls ^^

    Following you back Nini ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anna: The last letter I've received is the letter with a travel diary :) I really liked it!! And I've sent a reply after that...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, Helmiina, I meant the one with a travel diary. =) I received your reply yesterday. =)) Thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Commercial Locksmith Services are needed in different situations. The most common reasons for commercial locksmith services are that the office or business is in need of security upgrades or the landlord changes the locks when they change tenants. The reason can also be that someone has lost their keys and needs their locks rekeyed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.