Hello school! =)

     It was an amazing day. I don't even feel sorry that school has started. The morning and celebrations near school were so great. I felt like a star - lots of photographers, TV channels and so on. Then the time spent on a photosession with my class in Pirogovo was cool. I'll have the photos soon and post them here. =) xoxo
P.S. I'm really excited because my b-day is coming - the 2nd of November! ^^ 

Jacket, blouse and trousers - Zara, shoes, earrings, necklace and watch - Guess, bag - Armani.






































Брюки, пиджак, блузка - Zara, ботильоныб часы и бижутерия - Guess, сумка - Armani.
     Это был прекрасный день. Мне даже не жаль, что школа началась. Утро, линейка и празднования возле школы были очень классными, я чувствовала себя какой-то звездой - куча фотографов, ТВ каналы и всё такое. =) Потом была фотосессия с классом в Пирогово. Я скоро получу фотки и обязательно размещу их тут. =)
П.С. Я уже вся в ожидании - моё День рожденья так скоро - 2 ноября! :) 

10 comments:

  1. Cool photos! I wish we had that kind of celebrations in my school! :D Oh and your hair looks wonderful<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helmiina! I've received your letter today =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really stand out from the crowd! Love your shoes! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you look so beautiful! And yes I know that it's school but it seems like so much fun! :)

    Check out my blog:

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo from germany, Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your hair a lot!!!!!!simple gorgeous!!!!






    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. красиииииииииивая то какая!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a positive and cute book with simple but clear pages. A lot of books about getting ready for school are about children’s but "Hello School" is amazing.
    To get Professional Floor installation Services Chicago IL, contact us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.