Goodbye my school. I will always love you.


Yesterday was the last school day. In Ukraine this day is called the holiday of the Last Bell. This day was very important for me. 11 years in the same school. Almost all my life is there. And now it's time to move on. All I can say right now is - Goodbye my lovely school! You are the best I've had in my life. Thank you for everything you gave me. Thanks to you I've become the person I am right now. And I'm happy. Yes, I may cry a little, but these are tears of happiness, tears because of the 11 years of happiness I've had. Dear school, I swear I'll never forget you. You will be proud of me: I remember - "real pride of the lyceum are works of its graduates". Dear K. Lyceum, you will always stay in my heart.

Вчера был мой последний школьный день - праздник Последнего звонка. Этот день невероятно важен для меня. Провести 11 лет в одной школе. Почти вся моя жизнь там. И теперь пришло время двигаться дальше. Все, что я могу сказать сейчас, это - прощай, любимая школа! Ты - лучшее, что было в моей жизни. Спасибо за все, что ты мне дала. Благодаря тебе я стала тем, кем я есть сейчас. И я счастлива. Может, я чуть и поплачу, но это слёзы радости. Слёзы от того, что у меня были эти 11 лет счастья. Дорогая школа, я обещаю, я никогда не забуду тебя. Ты будешь мной гордиться: я помню - "гордость лицея - дела его выпускников". Дорогой К.Лицей, ты навсегда останешься в моём сердце.




I want to show you the video me and my friends made for the Last Bell day. I hope you like it. 
Хочу показать вам видео, которое я и мои друзья сделали на Последний звонок. Надеюсь, вам понравится.




I hope you are not too bored, but I promise that this is my last post with school photos. I really want to share with you some photos of me and my friends for the graduation album. Some of them were taken at school and some - in the Kiev Opera House.
Я надеюсь, что вам не сильно надоело все это, но я обещаю, что это последний школьный пост. Я просто очень хочу поделиться с вами фотографиями меня и моего класса для выпускного альбома. Некоторые из них сняты в школе, некоторые - в Киевском оперном театре.













 Follow Dream. Love. Shop.
Подписывайтесь на Dream. Love. Shop. Вконтакте.

58 comments:

  1. Good luck with whatever you decide to do in life, you'll do great! Leaving school is always a little bit emotional so don't worry, we're not at all bored!

    101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your school looks AMAZING!! I am not surprised you are going to miss it so much!! xx

    www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. After watching this video i really realized how big the step is to leave the school. thank you dear for this great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post! I love your heels<3 :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fine pics ; ))

    kisses xoxo have a nice day !!

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow the video is very touching!:) congrats and good luck on everything you are going to do!!:) Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these photos and the video Anna, best of luck in the future now you've left school, I know you're going to do just great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Какая красивая!!!! А на первых фотках похожа скорее на молодую учительницу, чем на выпускницу;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful photos, following you back now :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome photography ....good luck for your future :)

    http://bongsbelleza.blogspot.in/
    Love,

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulation for prom dear....cute video very impressive..high school was remarkable for me

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulation! The photos looks great and good luck in your future :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!! (: you look lovely in the pics (:
    good luck in all your future plans (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. поздравляю тебя.

    ReplyDelete
  15. очень хорошие фотографии :)
    ты такая красивая :*
    а в России последний звонок 25ого.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! Nice pictures :-) good luck in your future plans xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. great pictures and congrats!

    xoxo
    Wanna win a GOODIEBAG? like this picture (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151512253385193&set=t.100000580202693&type=3&theater) And maybe you'll receive one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely pictures! Good luck!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! :)

    X dailylifeofmaika

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are absolutely stunning!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet, I love your post - amazing people and photos. And you are gorgeous <3
    P.S. I really like your blog - can we follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. awe you look so pretty!

    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Anna! I like so much your blog and your style!
    You're pretty! I follow you with bloglovin. If u want we can follow each other!

    Azzurra-Bellini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh so lowly pitures , you are ballerina? cool

    ReplyDelete
  24. hey i just found your blog and so glad i did! this is a great post ! can't wait to read your next post :) am a new follower and would appreciate if you could do the same to our blog! i love your photo sets-especially the tutu! and you look gorgeous!


    have a lovely day!

    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. great video! i know how it feels when it's the last day of school!

    follow me and i'll follow you back

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is a beautiful school. I love the ballet photos, brings back memories!

    Great post,

    http://stylistnotincluded.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awww, what a great video! 11 years, that is really home! You and your friends are gorgeous. You all look like the cast from Gossip Girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ^^ oh really? that sounds wonderful =)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.