Black.

Congratulations to you guys! Spring is tomorrow! And today I can officially promise that it is the last post with snow this year. Goodbye winter 2012-2013. You were long, but we survived. I am sure you will be fine in Australia. 


The outfit you can see on the pictures is totally black. It's something you wear when you are too lazy to think about right combining and trends. 

Meanwhile, my second semester is going on. Yesterday I have submitted my documents for an Erasmus Programme. For those who don't know it's kind of a program when students from different universities all over the world have an opportunity to spend one or two semesters in another university abroad. That's really a cool thing cause you get lots of experience, meet new people and try living in completely another place. I had been thinking of where to apply for a long time and finally decided. I have written in my motivation letter that I want to get into one university which is situated near Cannes and Nice, on the Cote D'azur in France. The university is very good and got a high place in Financial Times ranking. Additionally, the place is simply amazing. How can I resist having an opportunity to study on the shore of  Mediterranean Sea? Anyway, the results will be only on the 31st of March. I really hope I will get in. Please, wish me good luck. :)
Поздравляю вас, друзья! Завтра весна! И сегодня я могу официально заявить, что это последний пост со снегом в этом году. Прощай зима 2012-2013. Ты была длинной, но мы выжили. Уверена, тебе будет хорошо в Австралии.

Лук, который вы видите на фотографиях, полностью чёрный. Это что-то вроде того, что вы надеваете, когда слишком лень думать про правильное комбинирование или тренды.

Тем временем мой второй семестр продолжается. Вчера я подала документы на программу Эразмус. Для тех, кто не знает, это такая программа, которая даёт возможность студентам со всего мира поучиться один или два семестра в другом университете заграницей. Это действительно классная вещь, потому что ты можешь получить много опыта, найти новых друзей и попробовать жить в абсолютно новом месте. Я долго думала, куда подавать документы, и наконец решила. Я написала в свём мотивационном письме, что хочу поехать в один университет, который находится возле Канн и Ниццы, на Лазурном берегу Франции. Университет очень хороший и занял высокое место в рейтинге Financial Times. К тому же местность там просто потрясающая. Как я могу отказаться от возможности учиться на берегу Средиземного моря? Но пока что результаты будут только 31 марта. Очень надеюсь, что попаду. Пожалуйста, пожелайте мне удачи. :)
Bag / Сумка Calvin Klein
Coat, Sweater / Пальто, Свитер Naf Naf
Trousers / Штаны Stradivarius
Boots / Ботинки Zara
Jewelry / Украшения Guess

27 comments:

  1. Parece que hace un frio de morirse!Me ha encantado el tapado...

    ReplyDelete
  2. fine style|! ;))


    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Желаю удачи и главное - поступить!
    SuSunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck! and black is always good so I like your look with snow (bleh:P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this coat so much Anna, you look absolutely awesome here in my opinion, especially with the snow background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ооо эрасмус - здорово. я училась в Ницце и мне не очень понраивлось - она маленькая, там скучно и учиться невозможно, потому что море так и манит) но наеврное у тебя сложиться свое, диаметрально противоположное мнение) так что не слушай меня)

    ReplyDelete
  7. zapytalas czy obserwujemy?
    ja juz Cie obserwuje i czekam na Ciebie juz kilka dni :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love black color:)
    you look so great!
    best wishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I hope you do get to study abroad! Unfortunately, I never had the chance to do so but all of my friends have said studying in different countries have been both fun and rewarding. :) Loving your outfit--you look so chic and gorgeous against the snow!

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really a big fan of black outfits! Always classic and chic! x

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. okej, możemy obserwować ! ja już i liczę na to samo !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Канечно же удачи!удачи!удачи!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look stunning Anna...very classy and chic
    i am following your blog hope you return the love and follow me back too
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your very chic all black winter look! very nice coat it's so elegant <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful eyes!
    yes, we can follow each other! :)
    Follow me and I'll inmediatly follow you back! I swear!
    I'm from the mediterranean, and I think is the best place! No cold, Beaches, Healthy food! You'll see! ;)

    www.carlottaparga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Удачи! Берег Франции звучит тепло!) Приятной поездки в Париж, надеюсь привезешь много красивых фото и впечатлений!

    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Удачи)
    у тебя обязательно всё получится))


    http://katekasatckina.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  19. loved the eyes..
    I was wondering if you would like to follow each other .. just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Total black - супер)
    Подписался на твой блог, надеюсь на взаимность!
    Посети и мой блог:
    trifonenkov.com
    trifonenkov.com
    trifonenkov.com
    Нажми НРАВИТСЯ на facebook, если не сложно - facebook.com/ilyatrifonenkov

    ReplyDelete
  21. The outfit is awesome, specially the coat! And you look stunning :)
    Cynthia X. http://anotherstyleaddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful pic <3
    www.thechicpest.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.