CROPPED TOP AND CURLS

Bonsoir from the South of France!  
I am enjoying my days here as much as possible. Eating ice-cream, swimming 6 times a day and enjoying shopping on the French Riviera. I can reveal you one of my purchases.
Yesterday I came to the Apple Store and bought my very first Mac Book. Yes, I have never used it before. At my home in Kiev I have a big computer where I keep most of my files. Apart from this I was a dedicated owner of  a pink tiny laptop of an Asus brand. It had only 10 inches display and weighed 1 kilo. I was deeply in love with my pink happiness for around 5 years. Unfortunately this summer he was giving me signs that he had been close to dying. I took a hard decision to move forward and finally buy a Mac Book Air 13. So welcome me to the Mac Book community!
In this post I share with you pictures that were taken in Kiev. My next post will be dedicated to France and now I want you to tell me what you think about this outfit. These pieces from Mango are a good match for each other and make the look absolutely fashionable. 
Have a good evening! Bisous, Anna Gotsyk

Top, Skirt MANGO
Stilettos ZARA
Bag MICHAEL KORS
Watch DANIEL WELLINGTON

9 comments:

  1. A friend from Kiev ;)August 27, 2014 at 9:48 PM

    Looooved this look. Shorter curly hair suits you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hairs is so beautiful and I love that MK bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in Love with this Look

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You look like a real diva! Great hairdo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty look ; -)))



    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love,love,love it :)
    looking absolutly great :)
    that bag is fantastic :)



    http://fashiondiseaseeee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.