Welcome to the new Dream. Love. Shop.

Finally I am glad to show you the new Dream. Love. Shop.! I've been working so much on making this happen so get ready for my serious blogging. Lots of exciting things are ahead..
Almost everything is done, but some things are still missing on DLS. Everything be edited very soon.

You can't imagine how thankful I am to you guys for supporting me and Dream. Love. Shop. recently. You encouraged me for a big change and I am doing this all for you. I want to say a huge "Thank you!" to everyone who has followed Dream. Love. Shop. on Facebook. My page has got 10 000 followers recently. This means so much to me!
As a first look for the new Dream. Love Shop. I picked this black & mint outfit. I like this mint top so much. It's cool to combine it with denim shorts to make more casual look (you will see such on the blog soon!) or with a pencil skirt for a formal feminine look. A pair of stilettos fits here perfectly. Check out the pictures and tell me what do you think about the New Look of Dream. Love. Shop.
Bisous, Anna Gotsyk

Top, Skirt H&M
Shoes ZARA
Bag MICHAEL KORS
Watch DANIEL WELLINGTON
Earrings SWROVSKI
Bracelet MARC BY MARC JACOBS
#teenvogue

10 comments:

  1. That color looks really good on you! Great pictures :)
    Love
    Nitika
    New post up on my blog – http://www.theshopaholic-diaries.com/2014/08/the-bottom-line-news-with-hilarious.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new Blog Design and you looks Beautiful!! I love the Style, Im in Love with it.

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color of your top is amazing! Good choice dear! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am fond of the color of your top, and you styled it pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this new look! You are looking amazing! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sexy is this look?! I love everything about it! That skirt is so flattering and your heels totally complete the entire outfit. Lovely!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.