City Vibes

Showing you my look of the day and sharing some latest thoughts. Being quite busy these weeks in Warsaw. It may sound boring but except blogging I am a regular student with homeworks to do. This year I am actually feeling motivated for all the school stuff as I see the aim for all of it. If I work hard enough, I will get a chance to change my life next year. But it is too early to talk about it right now.

Tomorrow is my Graduation Ceremony. I am officially obtaining my Bachelor degree. I find it a bit weird that the ceremony is in November while I finished my studies in June. Nevertheless, tomorrow I will get to wear that cool hat and gown all the uni graduates usually wear. Cannot wait to fill my Snapchat (annagotsyk) and Instagram with all graduation impressions. 

Next weekend I am going for a small trip abroad. So new travel posts coming soon. :)
Today's look of the day is quite simple. I really wanted to find a high neck sweater to wear with this coat without needing a scarf. Found this one in H&M and was really pleased by discounts. Finished the look with some dirty pink accessories. Absolutely fond of my new Prada bag. How do you like this outfit?
Wishing you all a lovely weekend! 
Bisous, Anna

Outfit of the day:
Coat SHEINSIDE
Shorts ZARA
Sweater H&M
Bag PRADA
Moccasins TOD'S

7 comments:

  1. i love your bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty ;-)


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing girl! Love so much the coat and the bag!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a really great look !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coat, you look so chic!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.