TOP 15 Everyday Makeup Favorites

Hello my dear readers,
Today's post is dedicated to everybody who just like me is passionate about makeup and the power it has over us. Makeup has a magic ability to change the mood, boost self-confidence and empower us for the greatest things. As simple as that, a perfectly matching shade of a lip liner can change my day. So here we go! Today I am sharing with you my absolute beauty favourites for everyday makeup during the last six months.

1) Mineralissima Eye Liner, Eye Brow Pencil and Lip Liner
2) Nars Translucent Powder (Crystal)
3) Marc Jacobs Invisible Under(Cover) Face Primer
4) Nars Concealer (Light 2 Vanilla)
5) Mineralissima Pressed Mineral Bronzer (Jetsetter)
6) Mineralissima Pressed Mineral Foundation (Harper) (absolute favourite !)
7) Make Up Forever Mist & Fix Makeup Setting Spray
8) Too Faced Natural Matte Eye Shadow Collection
9) Mineralissima Mineral Eyeshadow (Heartbreaker, Light)
10) The Balm DownBoy Blush
11) Loréal Brow Artist Plumper
12) NYX Eye Shadow Base White Pearl
13) L'oréal True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Rose Beige
14) KIKO Cream Radiance Highlighter 01
15) Real Techniques Makeup Brushes: Powder Brush, Blush Brush, Setting Brush, Concealer Brush
Collaboration supported by Shopping Links.

6 comments:

  1. Love the products! Now I want to go makeup shopping!

    briana
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am obsessed with this Nars powder ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! You are looking beautiful as always, Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great make up and great products I use all of them, too :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.