Pink

Good morning my dear readers,
Today I am sharing an Outfit of the Day type of post with you. This outfit reflects my current mood so well. It gives me a special pleasure when I feel that sharing things on my channels shows another part of true me, my vibes and feelings. Pink is not just a colour, it's an attitude and a view on life. 

I got so excited when once during groceries shopping in Carrefour I stumbled upon hair chalks. 
It is a great fun to be able to change the colour of your hair according to your mood each day! It is another advantage of being a full time blogger, being my own boss. I can make my hair pink and wear a fishnet without caring what others think about it. Gentle reminder to everybody: if something makes you feel special, go for it. 
Bisous, Anna

Outfit of the day:
Top NA-KD (20% OFF discount code: ANNAGOTSYK20)  / Jeans ZARA / Coat OASIS / Fishnet CALZEDONIA / Bag PRADA / Shoes KAZAR / Watch DANIEL WELLINGTON (15% OFF discount code: ANNAGOTSYK15 - valid till March 15)

17 comments:

  1. so cute !! ;-))


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great styling combined with heels
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bracelet and I love the handbag too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the coat goes really well with the bag, they match perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes look amazing! I want to buy them for my wife

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a young yet sophisticated look! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great styling. Loved the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pink!Its perfect for a nice sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cudowna stylizacja :)
    Buziaki,
    http://loveshinny.pl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the accessories! They really complete the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.