Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat

Good morning my dear readers,
I have a quick post for you today. Sharing the shots from my day on Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild. This place is so wonderful that photos cannot show even half of its beauty. Letting you see some of the garden and sea views I've snapped on my phone. Wearing a simple and chic look. Loving this off-shoulder dress. What do you think about the place? Bisous, Anna

Wearing: Dress BERSHKA / Jacket ZARA / Ballerinas BURBERRY / Bag CASHHIMI / Sunglasses CELINE / Choker PRIMARK

5 comments:

  1. Cap Ferrat is a very beautiful place and your outfit is perfect!!! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Happiness is a long floral dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do we have to pay to enter the garden ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I think I paid 11 Euro for a student ticket :)
      A regular price is a bit higher

      Delete
  3. Keep up the great piece of work, I read few posts on this web site and I think that your blog is rattling interesting and has got bands of great information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.