IS REGULAR BLOGGING BACK?

Good morning, dear reader,
I hope you are up to something pleasant at the moment. Even if it is just a cup of delicious coffee during a break at work which is stressing you out. Things always change for better if we want them to, remember that. 
Last months weren't easy for me but they were also very happy. Preparations for the wedding are stressful but very sweet as well. Spring has been incredibly beautiful and blooming this year. A fresh season of start is always inspirational. It finally feels that part of our freedom is back.
Taking some pictures for the blog was not something planned as an influencer move or trend. This desire is always unexpected and comes from the heart. As well as my words when I find the courage to say them.
I hope recent months will motivate me to be braver, to speak more and to do things I have always wanted to do but was too afraid to start.
xoxo,
Anna


3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.