MILAN!

    Milan! The city I adore. The city that is loved by all the shopaholics. 
  ...I went to the oldest shopping mall in Italyla Rinascente. Armani started his work there. The door opened in front of me and I felt the smell of expensive perfume. I came in. I can’t even describe my feelings. My favourite songs were playing – “Tonight” and “New York” by Alicia Keys and Jay Z and many more. Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Dolce Gabbana, Miu Miu, Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs – all my dreams were there. Everything sparkling… 
 Then I went to Guess – one of my favorite stores. I bought a great bag there! It’s black and very very fashionable. After shopping - ice cream. Italian gelato. Wonderful... =)
Wearing Zara floral shirt, Mango shorts, Mango bag, Bershka T-shirt, Guess watch, Guess earrings, Guess bracelet, Accessorize sunglasses.























I took photo at the same place as my favourite blogger  Chiara Ferragni! =)
   Милан! Город, который я просто обожаю. Город, который любят все шопоголики.
...Я пошла в самый старый универмаг Италии - ла Ринашенте. Армани начинал свою работу здесь. Дверь открылась передо мной и я почувствовала запах дорогих духов. Я вошла. Даже не могу описать словами свои чувства. Играла моя любимая песня  "New York"   Alicia Keys и Jay Z. Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Dolce Gabbana, Miu Miu, Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs - все мои мечты были там. Всё сияло...
   Потом был Guess - один из моих самых любимых магазинов. И купила там очень модную чёрную сумку. =) После шоппинга - мороженое. Итальянское джелато. Потрясающе...=) 

26 comments:

  1. Lucky you, you must've had fabulous time there! :) Fantastic photos; love your outfit- floral shirt is my favourite.
    Have a spectacular day,

    xoxo
    http://marinnelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milan is definitely on my to see list.
    Please show the bag! I also bought one from Guess when I was in Italy. :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok =) I'll show my new bag very soon =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your captures,cool to read great words about my city,hope you enjoy,see you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit is gorgeous :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blouse, it's really pretty! :)

    P.S. Great sugestion!
    I follow you...so follow back?

    See ya!^^

    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job!outfit is amazing! I love your style, is lovely <3
    I thing you've got very interesting blog <33

    I'll be visiting!
    I'll join!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much =) Hope to see you on my blog soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, Milan seems like such a beautiful place! That shopping mall is gorgeous. I hope I get to visit someday. You look great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the printed shirt is so chic!!!!amazing photos!




    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This shirt is amazing! :)

    love "new york" by A. Keys too!
    and we're jealous that u were in milan! :)


    welcome to

    http://mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for ur comment!
    Nice photos and outfit :)
    Sure, followed!
    Take care x

    www.mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it!
    follow back??

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. oohh i've been to milan 2 months ago and i loved it!!!newbornfashionistas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. класс) я бы очень хотела пообщаться с тобой) если это взаимно - то сообщи мне) адрес можешь прислать на мой e-mail)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.