MILAN!

    Milan! The city I adore. The city that is loved by all the shopaholics. 
  ...I went to the oldest shopping mall in Italy – la Rinascente. Armani started his work there. The door opened in front of me and I felt the smell of expensive perfume. I came in. I can’t even describe my feelings. My favourite songs were playing – “Tonight” and “New York” by Alicia Keys and Jay Z and many more. Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Dolce Gabbana, Miu Miu, Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs – all my dreams were there. Everything sparkling… 
 Then I went to Guess – one of my favorite stores. I bought a great bag there! It’s black and very very fashionable. After shopping - ice cream. Italian gelato. Wonderful... =)
Wearing Zara floral shirt, Mango shorts, Mango bag, Bershka T-shirt, Guess watch, Guess earrings, Guess bracelet, Accessorize sunglasses.























I took photo at the same place as my favourite blogger  Chiara Ferragni! =)
   Милан! Город, который я просто обожаю. Город, который любят все шопоголики.
...Я пошла в самый старый универмаг Италии - ла Ринашенте. Армани начинал свою работу здесь. Дверь открылась передо мной и я почувствовала запах дорогих духов. Я вошла. Даже не могу описать словами свои чувства. Играла моя любимая песня  "New York"   Alicia Keys и Jay Z. Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Dolce Gabbana, Miu Miu, Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs - все мои мечты были там. Всё сияло...
   Потом был Guess - один из моих самых любимых магазинов. И купила там очень модную чёрную сумку. =) После шоппинга - мороженое. Итальянское джелато. Потрясающе...=) 

26 comments:

  1. Lucky you, you must've had fabulous time there! :) Fantastic photos; love your outfit- floral shirt is my favourite.
    Have a spectacular day,

    xoxo
    http://marinnelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milan is definitely on my to see list.
    Please show the bag! I also bought one from Guess when I was in Italy. :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok =) I'll show my new bag very soon =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your captures,cool to read great words about my city,hope you enjoy,see you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit is gorgeous :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blouse, it's really pretty! :)

    P.S. Great sugestion!
    I follow you...so follow back?

    See ya!^^

    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job!outfit is amazing! I love your style, is lovely <3
    I thing you've got very interesting blog <33

    I'll be visiting!
    I'll join!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much =) Hope to see you on my blog soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, Milan seems like such a beautiful place! That shopping mall is gorgeous. I hope I get to visit someday. You look great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the printed shirt is so chic!!!!amazing photos!




    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This shirt is amazing! :)

    love "new york" by A. Keys too!
    and we're jealous that u were in milan! :)


    welcome to

    http://mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for ur comment!
    Nice photos and outfit :)
    Sure, followed!
    Take care x

    www.mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it!
    follow back??

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. oohh i've been to milan 2 months ago and i loved it!!!newbornfashionistas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. класс) я бы очень хотела пообщаться с тобой) если это взаимно - то сообщи мне) адрес можешь прислать на мой e-mail)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.