Look of the day :)

Today is one month since my last day in Kiev. I remember that day in every detail. Now it seems to me that it was simply perfect. Spending time with my best friend, going to school, eating sushi, browsing Zara...
Then calling for a taxi to get to the cafe, which is 5 minutes by foot.. Then evening with other friends. I don't regret about anything, but that doesn't mean I don't miss my home. Guys, don't forget what a luxury is to see dear people every day. :)

Сегодня ровно месяц с моего последнего дня в Киеве. Я помню каждую деталь того дня. Сейчас мне кажется, что он был просто идеальным. Проводить время с лучшей подругой, сходить в школу, покушать суши, прогуляться по Заре, вызвать такси до кафе, которое в 5 минутах пешком. И вечер с остальными друзьями. Я ни о чём не жалею, но это не значит, что я не скучаю за домом. Друзья, помните, какая же это роскошь - видеть дорогих людей каждый день. :)
Bag / Сумка Louis Vuitton
Boots / Сапоги Guess
Watch / Часы Michael Kors
Jeans / Джинсы American Eagle Outfitters
Shirt / Блузка Zara
Sunnies / Очки Monton
Coat / Пальто Naf Naf
Belt / Пояс Zara
Bracelet / Браслет Thomas Sabo

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful look! Coat, bag, and sunnies paired with this simple outfit are so classy chic!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look incredible Anna, I really like this coat in specific, it's so awesome and you rock this outfit as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your coat!!nice outfit!:)
    paolasophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. отличный наряд, особенно понравилось пальто!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect fall look!!

    check out my new post featuring a fall favorite, forest green:
    http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/10/where-are-you-fall.html

    enter my giveaway here!
    http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/10/untitled-label-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! :)

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful outfit dear, love the coat!

    Enter my GIVEAWAY
    Lots of kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful and elegant look! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! You're nominated for The Liebster Award. Check it out http://princessofcalifornia.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-awards-nominated-by-chicks-in.html

    Much Love

    www.princessofcalifornia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving your cap!

    xx

    blog: www.aroundlucia.com
    shop: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog is absolutely stunning, I love your outfit. It's so classic and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Verry chic! Love that coat!!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The coat is so so lovely!

    I need your huge favour, I need your votes for the Deaf football club to get upgrade money for their new kits. Just check out my latest blogpost and vote. I'd really really appreciate it. All the players are Deaf and passionate about football.

    Thank you so much in advance

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow what a fabilous outfit ! :) and i love your blog's pictures. You're so gorgeous, specially your profile picture<3 www.reasontobeme.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am following u now!! so nice u are. so elegant love it

    http://www.beluloveblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great coat ;)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This outfit just nails it! It looks so classy, I can't imagine myself at age 17 wearing that, I was such a tomboy. Now however it's a whole different story, I'd come and steal it from your closet...if I'd fit your size that is ;) Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.