Favorite coat :)

This is the look which has become my favorite for the autumn-winter 2012-2013 season. I'm wearing this Zara coat and Massimo Dutti boots all the time. Totally in love with them. What do you think about the outfit?

And as you have probably noticed, Dream. Love. Shop. has the new font for the heading. I need to hear your opinion! :)

Это лук, который стал моим самым любимым в сезоне осень-зима 2012-2013. Я ношу это пальто Zara и сапоги Massimo Dutti почти все время. В полном восторге от них. А что вы думаете об этом наряде?
Как вы уже, скорее всего, заметили, у Dream. Love. Shop. теперь новый шрифт для заголовка. И мне очень нужно услышать ваше мнение о нем! :)
Coat, Scarf / Пальто, Шарф Zara
Boots / Сапоги Massimo Dutti
Watch / Часы Michael Kors
Bag, Sweater / Сумка, Свитер Romwe
Earrings / Серёжки Accessorize
Shades / Очки Mango
Jeans / Джинсы American Eagle Outfitters

20 comments:

  1. Сделай пост про свою семью,было бы очень интересно узнать.и какое отношение у вас,может есть какие то традиции))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Потрясающее пальто!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I love it from head to toe. Zara is my all time favorite store, I'd say the 70% of my wardrobe consists of Zara pieces haha. Obsessed with this outfit, and your boots are to die for.

    Check out my new blog if you'd like to cchicgalore.blogspot.com :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's no wonder that this coat is your favourite Anna because you look bloody marvellous in it! Great photos as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coat and I like touch of orange :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve that wonderful bag, the orange makes the whole outfit!
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ты милаш ^___^
    у вас так тепло, ээх нам бы такую погоду ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really understand whay you love this outfit: My favourite one for this winter is quite similar - I just did not find time to post it on my blog :(
    The only difference is the color of the scarf and gloves.

    xoxo,
    Couns

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a really pretty coat - I love the fit and flare shape! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Мне нравится пальто, нравится как оно гармонирует с обувью и сумкой небольшого размера. Все в моем вкусе.
    Шрифт мне понравился, хорошо смотрится.
    FASHION FRIENDS DIARY

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg!
    i love your blog honestly..
    im still new to bloging and would love the support.!
    im planing on doing some maeup looks and alo of tips and DIY since im a beauty professional im just not a blogin pro ;D


    http://epicbeautyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pięknie wyglądasz w tym płaszczyku I świetna torebka
    pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Świetny zestaw, a jeśli chodzi o torebkę to niesamowite, bo miałam niedawno identyczną :D moja niestety rozleciała się po miesiącu.. oczywiście mam nadzieję, że Twoja posłuży znacznie dłużej :)
    pozdrawiam :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. cudowna stylizacja:) pięknie Ci w takim płaszczyku:)
    trafiłam na bloga przypadkiem ale już dodałam do obserwowanych:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, very cute coat!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, thanks for your comment!
    Love your blog, this outfit is lovely.
    I am now folllowing :)
    Follow back? Pho London Blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The entire outfit makes one feel comfortable, like your style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.