Lace and Denim Look

Finally I want to share with you one of my favorite looks of this season - lace dress combined with denim coat. Warsaw weather doesn't allow me to leave home without a coat. I added some Michael Kors accessories (Can you see my new golden ring on the middle finger?). New wedged sandals appeared to be really comfortable, so I recommend them to you (Aldo). 
Some news coming soon. :)


Наконец хочу поделиться с вами одним из моих любимых луков этого сезона - кружевное платье с джинсовой курткой. Варшавская погода не позволяет мне выходить из дома без куртки. Я добавила аксессуары Michael Kors (вы видите мое новое колечко на среднем пальце?). Новые босоножки на платформе оказались очень удобными, так что всем рекоммендую (Aldo).
Скоро ждите новостей от меня. :)
Dress / Платье Bershka
Coat / Куртка American Eagle Outfitters
Sandals / Босоножки Aldo
Sunglasses / Очки River Island
Bag, Watch, Ring / Сумка, Часы, Кольцо Michael Kors


15 comments:

  1. Wow! You look absolutely amazing, I love that watch and the dress - so stunning.

    Consider me your new follower, I love your blog. Be great of you could check out mine too?

    Bethany Paige (paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. pięknie wyglądasz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is incredible, you look amazing as always Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lace and denim dress are perfect combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely look
    and lovin your bag :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    cheers,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your outfit:)

    http://alinaermilova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple, but great! you look amazing.

    I want to invite you to my GIVEAWAY!
    Win a $100 gift card or free clothes on my blog:

    From province

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress and your legs are amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your look, girl! :)
    Lovely dress!*

    ReplyDelete
  10. u look amazing! :)

    xoxoxo
    annaslaweta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.