Parisian Memories

Unpublished look from Paris. The cold wind was blowing while we were shooting this look but I hope I managed to express elegant and chic spirit of Paris. This city is wonderful and while looking through these photos I miss it even more. I hope I will not be too busy during my studies in Nice this semester and find time to take a train Nice-Paris..


By the way, I am very busy with preparations to studying in France right now. I have already booked a plane ticket. I am leaving on the 1st of September. 
The problem I am facing at the moment is finding accommodation. It is really hard to find good 2 or 3 room flat on the South of France. If you guys have any tips on how to do it, useful websites or know something helpful I would be really glad if you share it with me.
 I have chosen subjects to study in my university - I am so excited that I will have such classes as Fashion and Brand Management, State of Art in Fashion and Luxury and International marketing strategies for fashion and luxury goods. That is great that students are allowed to choose some of the courses by themselves. Because one of the most important things is to like what you study.
Неопубликованный лук из Парижа. Дул холодный ветер, когда мы делали эти фотографии, но я надеюсь, у меня всё же вышло передать элегантный и модный дух Парижа. Этот город великолепен, и просматривая свои фото, опять начинаю по нему скучать. Я надеюсь, мой учебный год не будет слишком загруженным, и я найду время, чтобы сесть на поезд Ницца-Париж.

Сейчас я полностью все время уделяю подготовке к учёбе во Франции. Уже заказала билет на самолёт. Вылетаю 1 сентября.
А вот проблема, с которой я столкнулась, это поиск жилья. На юге Франции очень сложно найти хорошую 2ух или 3ех комнатную квартиру. Так что если у вас есть какие-то советы, вы знаете полезные сайты или другую информацию, которая сможет мне помочь, я буду очень рада, если поделитесь этим со мной.
А еще я уже выбрала предметы, которые буду изучать. Я просто в восторге от того, что у меня будет Fashion and Brand Management, State of Art in Fashion and Luxury и International marketing strategies for fashion and luxury goods. Это очень хорошо, что студенты могут сами делать выбор и определяться со своими предметами и расписанием. Потому что это так важно, чтобы тебе нравилось то, что ты изучаешь.
Bag / Сумка Michael Kors
Jacket / Куртка Stradivarius
Turtleneck / Гольф Naf naf
Skirt / Юбка Zara kids
Hat / Шляпа American Eagle Outfitters
You can buy American Eagle Outfitters hats online! - click here.
Boots / Ботинки Topshop
Necklace / Ожерелье H&M
Lipstick / Помада Topshop

56 comments:

  1. super look, piękne zdjęcia i cudny kapelusz!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sneakers so much and the skirt is great of course :)

    New post on my blog ---> http://urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you now in GFC and BL <3 follow me back please :)

      Delete
  3. you look lovely girl:) Like always:)

    www.fashionmemos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect, very stylish look! You are sooo good looking person and you have perfect photos!

    I'm your new follower:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    great pics and a sweet outfit - I love this hat! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. dziękuję! :) z miłą chęcią Cię dodaję i czekam na rewanż :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hat here Anna, it looks so chic and hence French as well, absolutely adore the look in general, you look just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! You are so beautiful!! Amazing looks from Paris!!!
    I love your blog and your style!!!
    Let`s follow each other? ;-)

    www.brandator.tv

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment on my blog :)

    I am so jealous you are going to study in Paris! I was just there last Fall. Enjoy your time and I already followed you so I can't wait to see your pictures.

    Take care xx

    Karen, sincerelykn.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. great look honey , you have a great taste!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All photos are gorgeous hun! Love the skirt!

    http://damlakalaycik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anna - the pictures of you in Paris are so fabulous - every girls dream. I have been to Paris a couple times over the years and it has such great memories! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  13. me encanta te deseo feliz domingo bonito tu post. si te gusta mi blog sikieres nos podemos seguir mutuamente besitos. http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in-love w/ your jacket, skirt and cap! also the lipstick! :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely look ; ))

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great photos! :)
    I love your style! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello cutie! I'm so glad, that I found your blog. this blogpost is amazing and you are such an interesting person that I want to get to know! would you like to follow each other via GFC, twitter + bloglovin? It would be very great, we could keep in touch though. just let me know! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your look! and the photos are so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow ! I really like this look. It is very stylish and chick ;)

    + wanna follow each other ?

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. ты как всегда замечательна!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. amazing outfit!! i love it all!! <3 what did you bought from celine? i'm curious!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know!
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sunglasses :) you can see them in the previous post ^^

      Delete
  23. Amazing photos ;)
    Lovely look!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ww love your skirt and hat!!
    We follow you on gfc and bloglovin too!! What about following each other on facebook?
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  25. I`m happy to following you! Enjoy your weekend!

    www.brandator.tv

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing post! Followed you on bloglovin, hope you'll have a look at my blog too :)!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loving this look on you! I want that purse!!!!


    New follower :)

    Xo, Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. you look amazing! love your style.
    Following you now!

    hope you visit my blog & follow too :)
    from brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look so chic and edgy at the same time! :)

    Following you back now!

    XX, Sara.

    http://saritschka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely outfit for being in Paris :D
    I follow you right now in Google Friend; take a look to my blog and said me what do you think about it and follow back? :)KelaTaconea

    Kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi dear, love how you styled this outfit, its so chic and classy, the hat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  32. yes honey :) i'm following you on bloglovin and gfc :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amazing photos ! <3

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. HOLA GUAPISIMA YO TE SIGO EN BLOGLOVIN Y EN GFC ESPERO TU ME SIGAS DE VUELTA BESITOS. HTTP;//DOLCEVIRGINIA.BLOGSPOT.COM.ES

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats to this wonderful outfit <3

    Thanks for following - it´s a pleasure for me that I already followed you back on gfc and bloglovin <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  36. Париж прекрасен в любую погоду)) Образ очень стильный!

    http://marylyl.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi, you have a lovely blog and I like all of your outfits :)
    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know :)

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous pics, dear!

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Anna,

    Lovely to meet you and thanks for visiting me.
    Your photos are all so beautiful taken under the Eiffel Tower.
    I will follow you and happy if you follow back

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  40. love your outfit <3 beautiful paris is breathtakingly beautiful..

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. you look so great, love your jacket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Kapelusz rewelacyjny - bardzo w moim stylu. Nadaje charakteru całemu zestawowi! Co prawda trochę gryzie mi się z butami, ale nie będę się już czepiać....

    Obserwuję!

    U mnie z kolei dzisiaj króluje błękit - zapraszam w wolnej chwili!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Шикарные фото! Шляпка - просто мечта и тебе она очень идет!
    Буду рада взаимному ПЧ. Подписалась на тебя :)
    xx
    http://ladyarrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. I really love the contrast between the casual shoes and the chic Parisian style of this look. And the colour of that skirt against the black looks amazing! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I'd love us to follow eachother :) now following on GFC.

    Ellia xxx
    www.robotseatingroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Super chic look, love the sneakers, big fan of them and chic black and red combination! love Paris too!
    Do visit my blog and , if you like follow on GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, G+ and Facebook, leave a comment and I'll surely follow back!

    http://www.feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  46. а где ты будешь учиться?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. В университете, который находится между Ниццой и Каннами )

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.