Greetings from Monaco

Spending time in Monaco has always been a pleasure for me. This time for a walk near the royal palace I chose elegant black shoes from Zara with comfy boyfriend jeans. The weather was so great that I did not need to wear anything warmer than my favorite leather jacket.

And how do you like my Louis Vuitton bag? Isn't it just perfect? I absolutely love it. It was my birthday present and now I am obsessed with it. It adds an expensive and chick look to every outfit.
So guys, I wish everyone a nice day! Keep in touch. xx
Jeans, Jacket, Shoes / Джинсы, Куртка, Туфли ZARA
Bag / Сумка LOUIS VUITTON
Watch / Часы MICHAEL KORS
Necklace / Ожерелье H&M
Sunglasses / Очки RAY-BAN

16 comments:

  1. Great look and your images made me remember beautiful Monaco :) Awesome girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet look ; ))

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look is perfect!
    Really really nice .)

    Happy new year :)

    hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous place - gorgeous girl. The outfit is chic and trendy. You look fantastic. Have a good time in Monaco! I'm bursting with jealousy here :O)

    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous combination! You look so beautiful in black and I love how you added this jacket - very chic. Pretty accessories too, stylish and edgy. Have a beautiful new year!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these photos are stunning!! love the outfit, boyfriend jeans and heels are always a favourite of mine! and Monaco is gorgeous :)
    happy new year!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this casual chic look!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. In LOVE with your jacket!

    http://thatcuriouscat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ничо се! одобряю!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The black leather jacket rocks, like it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a wonderful beauty, and you have great taste on fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.