Walk in Nice along the Yachts

Hello to my dear readers from around the world. Or should I say 'Bonjour'? As it is already 5 months since I started living in France. Feeling happiness I walk along the shore and watch the yachts in Nice - one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Wearing comfortable clothes I feel relaxed. I am stopping by some shops and making a small gift for myself - buying a piece of cosmetics.

This day I put on some wedged sneakers, skinny jeans and a leather jacket. I didn't forget about an animal print scarf and my new (perfect!) Louis Vuitton bag. 
I wish everyone a nice day. And I hope today morning you all feel the sunshine touching your face and making you smile to the world.
Привет моим читателям со всего мира. Или я должна скорее сказать 'Bonjour'? Потому что прошло уже 5 месяцев как я живу во Франции. Ощущая абсолютное счастье, я прогуливаюсь по берегу и любуюсь яхтами в одном из самых красивых мест на земле - городе Ницце. На мне надета удобная одежда, и я чувствую себя расслабленно и легко. Останавливаюсь у некоторых магазинчиков и радую себя маленьким подарком - покупаю что-то из косметики.
Сегодня на мне сникеры на платформе, узкие джинсы и кожаная куртка. И я не забыла о шарфе с животным принтом и о моей новой (идеальной!) сумочке от Louis Vuitton.
Я желаю всем прекрасного дня. И очень надеюсь, что сегодня утром вы почувствуете солнечные лучики, прикасающиеся к вашему лицу, и широко улыбнетесь миру.
Jeans / Джинсы American Eagle Outfitters 
Jacket / Куртка Stradivarius
Bag / Сумка Louis Vuitton
Scarf / Шарф Zara
Watch /.Часы Michael Kors
Sneakers / Сникеры Bershka

18 comments:

  1. so nice!! ;)))

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, you look beautiful as always, but today I really like your hairdo! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. bardzo fajny look i cudne zdjęcia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous. Simple but chic :)


    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Place!!! I love your Pics!!! Your Look is so stylish!!!

    FOLLOW ME
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! I love your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness
    I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again!
    wordpress vs joomla development COMPANY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, simply stylish. :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving this chic look! Your scarf adds the perfect pop of color and you look lovely in black.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a perfect outfit. Love it all. Love the LV bag.

    Pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you
    ip camera in bhawanipatna

    ReplyDelete
  12. it is adequate stuff, some experienceed bodies will crop adversity of these.
    Gold & silver chain by the inch

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely! I like you hair and the last picture makes me sad a little because I really miss summer and sea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I follow you on Facebook now. I really like your blog. :)

      Delete
  14. In love with everything about this look, you are absolutely a fashion expert.

    ReplyDelete
  15. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! yachts for sale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.