Sunday Kind of Love


It was one of those autumn Sundays. This weather I cannot describe with words which are appropriate enough to write on a blog.  When it's not raining so you are not using an umbrella but you just feel those really tiny droplets hitting your face and making you all wet and your hair looking like.. really bad. Girls, you can forget about all the flat irons, beach waves, volume and curls. 
It may sound strange now, despite the season and the weather I feel really good. I may complain a bit here on the blog but in reality this autumn seems surprisingly calm. I think I just did not resist the seasons' change from the very beginning and found myself feeling really good about everything around. I realised that there are tons of things particularly enjoyable only in autumn. I have made up a list of "What you need to make your cold days better". Will share it with you in my next post. 

This Sunday I have decided to boost my mood by wearing new clothes and discovering a new patisserie of Warsaw. I have received this coat from one of online retailers (scroll the page for the outfit details) several days ago. Was really nicely surprised by such a big package waiting for me at home. I have to say the coat really does its job well! I can allow myself to wear those fashionable crop tops and still feel warm. And the skirt is just my love of all times. Have found it in Topshop this Saturday and fell for it from the first sight. The woolen fabric and the colors seem super cool for me. The patisserie was good and my dessert was really delicious. Check out it's name on my Instagram
Wishing you a good night. And keep updated for some autumn inspiration very soon.
Look of the day:
Coat SHEINSIDE
Top, Skirt TOPSHOP
Boots BALDININI
Bag, Watch MICHAEL KORS
Glasses ZARA

10 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.