Street style: Florence

   Leaving Rome was aweful. But the thought about an awesome shopping I had done here lightened my heart. So, the next city on my way was Florence. I can't say it's my favourite Italian city. It's loved by art lovers. And I'm not a BIG art lover, but I understand the significance of the masterpieces that are kept here. This year I visited an Uffizi gallery in Florence and it was rather nice. =) xoxo
Wearing Castro floral dress, Accessorize bracelet, New Yorker necklace, Ray-Ban sunnies.






 Уезжать из Рима было просто ужасно. Но мысль о моем шоппинге здесь радовала сердце. =) Следующим городом на моём пути была Флоренция. Не могу сказать, что это мой любимый итальянский город. Флоренцию обожают любители искусства. А я не СИЛЬНО большой люитель искусства, но я понимаю, каково значение всех художественных и архитектурных произведений этого города. В этом году я даже посетила знаменитую галлерею Уфици, и это было довольно не плохо. =))) 

12 comments:

  1. I loveee that dress! I'm desperate to visit Italy, looks so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is absolutely beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that dress! It´s beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress!!!!!! :D
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so chic. I hate when holidays end too.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Крутой блог!


    подписалась.

    http://irishas.blogspot.com/ Ирина

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone =)
    Спасибо))

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a business owner, you want to have a successful business. You want to be able to provide your customers with the best service possible. The Office Cleaning Services in Hialeah, FL present the best and quality work. It's up to you, as a business owner, if you would like for your customers to have a clean home or not. If you do want them to have clean homes, then it is your responsibility as an employer to make sure that they do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.