CREAMY LEOPARD

Hello guys!
I am making this post for you from a very beautiful European city. Those of you who follow my Facebook page already know where I am staying. I was doing some shopping today and bought one special thing. Can't wait to show you what it is.


This look was shot during my last day in Kiev before the trip. I just saw this leopard print shirt hanging in my wardrobe next to this creamy pleated maxi skirt and completely fell in love with their combination. I like so much how the skirt makes the leopard print look so elegant. I do not agree with people who consider animal prints to be vulgar. They just do not know how to style them properly.
I finished the look with a chain bag and a pair of simple black flats.
So.. I am going to do a bit more shopping today till the stores are open. Enjoy your evening!
Bisous, Anna Gotsyk
Shirt MANGO
Skirt, Flats ZARA
Bag, Watch MICHAEL KORS

12 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.