VOGUE & COFFEE

Although I am on summer holidays right now, I have lots of things to do every day. So my life in Kiev is currently pretty busy. Walking around the city center from one place to another, I shot this look for you. Holding Vogue - to read while taking an underground, and drinking coffee - to keep myself energetic.

Comfortable outfit consists of shorts from American Eagle Outfitters which I bought while being in Warsaw last year and a new Zara T-shirt found during sales recently. These Tommy Hilfiger wedges you see for the first time. They are really comfortable, the feeling is almost as if I was wearing flats.
So I am being late for a meeting as always, still have lots of important stuff before Sunday. New trip coming up next week! Keep updated to see where I am traveling this time.
Bisous, Anna
T-Shirt ZARA
Shorts AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS
Bag, Watch MICHAEL KORS
Wedges TOMMY HILFIGER
Sunglasses RAY-BAN

14 comments:

  1. you are a wonderful beauty, like how you styled the casual yet chic look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the makeup- it completes your look so well!

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! The red lips suit you so well <3

    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Настоящая красотуля!)) Киевские модницы молча курят в сторонке:) А где в Киеве есть Старбакс кофии?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. К сожалению, его нет. Это пластиковый стаканчик для многоразового использования. Такой продается в Старбаксе в Европе

      Delete
  5. Darling, you look amazing! <3
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome style!! ;]]

    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vogue and coffee, it's such a stylish combination! Oh, and a red lip too! So gorgeous.

    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.