Indigo Dress

What do you think about bright colors? I am a fan of black, white, nude and brown. And most of the clothes from my wardrobe have these colors. But it is summer now! It's time to look brighter! You remember me wearing a red skirt last summer? That outfit was a good example of a bright summer look. 

This season vivid colors are especially trendy. So while choosing a dress for an evening out I didn't hesitate to put on a dress of indigo color. Pink lipstick..and I am ready to go! 
Bisous, Anna
Dress LASHES OF LONDON
Shoes ALDO
Necklace SWAROVSKI
Bracelet THOMAS SABO

17 comments:

  1. красивая)
    фото чудесніе)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Вау! Выглядишь шикарно в этом платье!

    <3

    AlinaErmilova.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos, and amazing dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color and the type of dress are perfect for summer, i love it!
    you're sooooo beautiful!

    ibeatforlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress,you look amazing,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful, gorgeous, and glamorous in this stunning blue skirt, I can't love it more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that blue dress looks great on you

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Такое замечательное платье!
    SuSunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. чудесное платье, а главное на тебе сидит идеально!!!
    the white ocean

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look suits you so well! I love your pink lips and you look completely fabulous in this strapless dress. Brilliant styling!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. на твоей шикарной фигуре любое платье будет выглядеть потрясающе!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.