Salty Air

One more post from the sunny Riviera. Sunlight touches the decks of the yachts and I am having a walk along the sea before the dinner. Wearing stripes is becoming my tradition at the seaside.
You remember my recent post in the stripped top? This dress is from Mango's last year ss 2013 collection. I remember Miranda Kerr wearing it in the advertising campaign. I liked her being a Face of Mango so much. She was really better than the girl who replaced her.
Anyway, this dress is a good choice for an evening. I also took a pair of my most comfortable wedges from Aldo. No bag needed, just carrying in my hands the most essential thing - my phone. :P
Have a good weekend guys! Keep in touch.
Bisous 
Dress MANGO
Shoes ALDO
Bracelet MARC BY MARC JACOBS

7 comments:

  1. Ты такая красавица! Очень милое платье, оно подчеркивает твою фигуру.
    SuSunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look ; -))

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super wyglądasz :)

    www.daariaaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is super flattering on you, you look stunning!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the salty air there, it must be cozy and comfortable to be there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.