STAY HIGH

Are you ready for the new working year to start? With all the fashion week and getaway pictures on the socials I am not really into studying right now. Plus, I have plenty of things to share with you.
Today is another update from the heart of Antibes, straight from the South of France.
I am enjoying spending my time at the beach. For this purpose I usually choose comfy loose T-shirt and colour-block it with a pair of shorts (beige shorts in today's case). On the pictures you partly see my bikini. It was my absolute favourite during this holiday. I adore ruffle bikinis especially with coloured prints. 
Enjoy the pictures and follow Dream. Love. Shop. on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates.
Bisous, Anna
Shorts AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS
T-Shirt ZARA
Bikini TERRANOVA
Sunglasses RAY-BAN

GET THE LOOK

7 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.