ST TROPEZ STREET STYLE

Bonjour! This is the post I've been looking forward to share on Dream. Love. Shop. for a long time. This time I had an absolutely special luxury destination. Remote from the Cote d'Azur - St Tropez has  its own spirit "tropézienne".
Those of you who had seen my picture on Instagram from the Dior Villa already know my destination. When you come to St Tropez you feel the fashion in the air. And Dior and Chanel houses especially, are must-go places for every fashionista. Dior restaurant "Dior des Lices" can offer you an amazing breakfast or lunch in one of the most iconic corners of St Tropez.
You'll never guess from which place I am  posting my look tropézienne. At the moment I am in the middle of  my french class at school. No, I am not a bad student. I am just a blogger, and every bloger would understand. Hope my French skills won't suffer a lot.
The outfit of the day is summery and marine. Stripped dress with a hat gives you the feeling of belonging to the place. 
Have a nice day and don't let summer to leave us yet! Bisous, Anna
Stripped dress MANGO
Ballerinas, Chain bag, Watch MICHAEL KORS
Necklace H&H

GET THE LOOK

15 comments:

  1. You look just beautiful! Love your dress!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a perfect dress!
    you look nice

    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.com.
    Coline ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, you look gorgeous. and i love the pics
    diannetho.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękna sukienka, a na zdjęcia aż miło popatrzeć jak u nas deszcz i szarówka za oknem :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Très tropézienne! This is a very nice site. I like this dress and especially the flats here. These pictures are fabulous, so beautiful. You are a Dream. Love. Shop

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s rare knowledgeable folks for this topic, but you sound like there’s more you’re discussing! Thanks Cocaine Addiction Rehab Cost

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! usb otg printer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! outdoor boots

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.