SUNDAY IN BORDEAUX

Typical Sunday in Bordeaux. Autumn is slowly approaching. Everything starts getting yellow, though it is still 26 degrees and I am not getting out of my lace shorts. 

For this calm day in a french city I decided to pick the look which became the result of my collaboration with an amazing PinkBlush brand. It is not the first time that I collaborate with PinkBlush. I hope you remember how I styled a floral dress on the day in Nice a month ago. This time I chose a printed blouse which I paired with a blue lace cardigan and a statement necklace.
Feeling relaxed I spent the day in Bordeaux walking by the river and having a dinner in a restaurant later in the evening. Feeling like we had to celebrate the end of the first working week of our 3rd year.  

Blouse, Cardigan, Necklace PINK BLUSH
Shorts ZARA
Flats MICHAEL KORS
Sunglasses CELINE
Watch DANIEL WELLINGTON

GET THE LOOK


10 comments:

  1. incredible shots.. love the style..

    keep in touch
    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.de/2014/09/all-eyes-on-kathy-ross.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. идеальная осенняя погода)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures!
    I just put up my how-to video for gorgeous retro curls, in collaboration with TONI&GUY UK! Hope you can watch it and join the amazing giveaway I will be hosting tomorrow on my blog! Love, C x
    http://pink-manolos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look adorable!
    will be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m obsessed with your top - so pretty and unique! I love the accessories you chose too. You look amazing.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super pretty dear!!! I love the outfit:)
    Have a nice weekend,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you look great, love your shorts and shirt:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look wonderful! I love this look!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shirt is so cute. Looks fabulous with the shorts and cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.