KIEV

What a great feeling is to post from under the covers of your bed at home! No, not at one of your temporary homes. But at your Real home.The place where you grew up and used to wake up every morning for 17 years. So yes, I am in Kiev. 
When I understood that I would have a week of holidays on my birthday, I didn't hesitate about the place where I'm going to spend them. There is only one place which will make me Happy on my special day. It is where people I love are.
The most beautiful city in the world will not make you happy as much as your family will.
So I am enjoying my holidays in Ukraine and the weather which is colder than in Bordeaux doesn't bother me at all. I absolutely love cozy sweaters and scarves. And it's a good opportunity to show you some more autumn-like outfits. 
What do you think about this one? 
Bisous, Anna Gotsyk
Boyfriend jeans, Boots, Earrings ZARA
Quilted coat MASSIMO DUTTI
Bag LOUIS VUITTON
Sweater MANGO
Scarf PARFOIS

GET A SIMILAR LOOK

16 comments:

  1. awesome!!

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is perfect! Im in love with boots they are so nice! hope you had fun in your BD with your family. Hve a great day Anna
    xo.xo
    http://www.dancefatisanchez.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely and I love that casual chic combo that you're wearing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look absolutely adorable and so happy to be home! I like your jacket a lot- normally not my type of outwear, but you pull it off nicely!

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cream sweater! Such a fabulous combo and you look super fierce. Love it! Happy Halloweekend!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool look, I'm in love with those booties!
    laviecestchic.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel
    my blog!
    http://szemrajfotografi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those booties are amazing. Lovely outfit.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.