Something special about Autumn

Every season has something special and cute about it. Autumn for me is a synonym to warm sweaters, grey and beige colour outfits, golden sunlight, mulled wine, a bunch of new scarves,  cozy evenings with a cup of tea and good movies. 
I took pictures of this outfit while being on holidays in Kiev. I spent a great week home. Couldn't wish for a better birthday. All of my loved ones were there for me and I got the best presents ever.
I want to thank all of you guys who wished me "Happy Birthday" on my instagram page! All of your congratulations are really special for me and I cannot be more thankful for supporting me in everything I do. It makes me want to work more and more.
Almost all the pieces from today's look are from Zara's new collection. Taking into account that their collection of the latest season was not exceptional I managed to find some great items! Love the combination of olive leather and grey wool. What do you think about the outfit? 
Bisous, Anna Gotsyk
Leather Shorts, Grey Sweater, Suede Boots ZARA
Plaid Coat NAF NAF
Hat AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS
Bag, Watch, Ring MICHAEL KORS
Scarf SIX

GET A SIMILAR LOOK

14 comments:

  1. you look amazing!

    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.com.
    Coline ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously in love with the coat and the styling is spot on!

    Brigita,
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to style a gray sweater. Love the entire ensemble! You look perfect :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!! = ]

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful combination and love the coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great, and the coat is lovely !
    Bisous xxx

    http://glittersandfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your outfit is fantastic :) sweater is great ! have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are beautiful. Love the grey sweater and those shorts.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.