Autumn Obsessions

Good evening from Bordeaux! Are you getting ready for Christmas? I was trying to, but the weather just did not let me. I am downloading photos for this post while filling my bag with summery outfits for a new trip. And this look was the most autumn-like outfit I had here lately.
I just adore this new poncho from Choies. Looks really trendy and is really affordable! For this day I decided to combine my new olive trousers from Zara's new collection f/w14 with my new sweatshirt from Petit Sesame. This is the first thing that I have ever had from this brand but I have to say that it is absolutely adorable. While buying online I am always concerned about the quality of the pieces that I order.. but this time I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the soft material. I think you will see me wearing clothes from Petit Sesame again. ;)

Another thing I want to talk to you about today is my latest obsession. I have been spending hours on my iPhone because of it. It is an application called "Mirrow". I have already seen several applications that perform the function of wardrobe in your phone. But none of them understands your personal style and independently creates new looks!
Mirrow learns my preferences, knows my wardrobe and tells me how to use what I have in order to create stylish looks. It makes informed suggestions about what I may want to buy! It is really incredible! Make sure to check it out on iTunes (also a link for my dear french followers).
Tell me what you think about my autumn outfit and my favourite app. 
Bisous, Anna Gotsyk
Poncho CHOIES
Trousers ZARA
Bag LOUIS VUITTON
Ballerinas BURBERRY
Sunglasses CELINE
Watch DANIEL WELLINGTON (Find a similar watch on www.zegarownia.pl)

GET A SIMILAR LOOK:

13 comments:

  1. Your earrings, your poncho and your top are absolutely perfection! I'm definitely in love with this look <3
    xo

    http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, love the poncho! <3

    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blanket poncho! It looks really similar to the Burberry one, that Olivia Palermo and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley have worn :)

    <3

    ALINA ERMILOVA | BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice! ;-)


    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I love your poncho and sweater!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous casual outfit!

    Liz Lizo
    www.voguedout.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning. Lovely ballet flats.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.