Weekend in Spain


Life would be so boring without traveling. Who said you can't get in the car and in 2,5 hours be in Spain and watch the sun going down in the ocean? Life is about special moments and memories you create for yourself. I have discovered San Sebastien and I have to say, you will never imagine how beautiful this place is.

Don't get me wrong, I love spending the whole weekend in my pyjamas eating brownies and watching Christmas movies. That is exactly what I am doing for the last 4 days. But getting out of home and doing something crazy and unexpected is what we live for. This is something that changes our vision and makes us think broader.

San Sebastian is a big city, its size is similar to Bordeaux. But seriously, I thought that after the views that I have seen on the French Riviera, I will never ever be amazed by something so much. But congratulations, San Sebastian, you took my heart! You can see on the pictures yourself, it is impossible not to fall in love with this place. And +25° in November makes me feel like I am in the paradise. Breathing in the salty air and feeling the sun on my face. That is the best getaway I could ever think of.
My Outfit:

Lace Shorts ZARA
Shirt ZARA (Find similar shirts on www.bonprix.pl)
Leather Jacket ZARA (find a similar one in MAJE)
Quilted Bag MICHAEL KORS
Ballerinas MICHAEL KORS (find similar ones in TOPSHOP)
Sunglasses CELINE
Gold Watch MICHAEL KORS
Perfume COCO MADEMOISELLE

10 comments:

  1. les photos sont superbes

    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.com.
    Coline ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous photos. You look gorgeous! Loving your blouse :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The views look so beautiful!!

    www.baanou.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. Our company is offering the best option for you to get Villa with private pool Spain and a lot of more great villas. If you are interested here you can find more information http://www.catalunyacasas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are to die for. Really like this outfit.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Wonderful outfit. I run a small boutique based in London which sells products 100% designed and made in Spain. Check our web out! You may find something of your interest! www.mashainlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for a well written, easy to understand article on this. It can get really confusing when trying to explain it – but you did a great job. Thank you!
    Ivanica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.