Ask me anything

Good evening guys!
 I wanted to make this post a bit special. The last year of blogging has been very exciting for me. 2015 promises to be even better! I have been receiving lots of mails and messages from you with different questions and words of appreciation. I try to find time to answer all of you but sometimes my life just gets too saturated, I can barely send messages to my family in the free time. Today I am at home, in front of my laptop and with a cup of coffee ready to answer all your questions. Get to know me better, ask for advice about fashion, beauty, studying, life in France and in Eastern Europe, traveling and everything else you would like to know!

I am eager to talk to you! Bisous, Anna
Comfy Home look:
Winter Dress PROMOD
Socks CALZEDONIA
Bracelets MARC BY MARC JACOBS
Watch DANIEL WELLINGTON (Find similar watches on www.fabrykazegarkow.pl)

12 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Following you for a year already. How old are you? and when did you move to France?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post and blog !! :)
    please follow me : COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice :)))

    xoxo


    new post www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog ;) what inspire you ? why you started your fashion blog :) I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you use to keep your hair healthy? xx Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is your height?

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your blog and Instagram. :) do you have a boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Anna! I wanted to ask what is your favourite place to shop. Thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What was your biggest achievement with your blog so far? What are your plans?

    ReplyDelete
  10. how did you start your blog and how did you make it so popular on teen vogue fashion bloggers?
    Check out my blog GabrielaCasellaFashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.