Back to the French Riviera

Happy New Year to all of you guys! Hope you had a great New Year's Eve and are ready to live this year the best you can. You have the whole year ahead. It's incredible how many things you can do to change your life in 365 days. My own life has changed dramatically thanks to two things.
The first thing is my blog. Thanks to it I know what I want to do in life and I am already several steps closer to it. Being #1 on TeenVogue's TOP 100 Bloggers ranking, being featured in magazines and collaborating with different brands was only the beginning of success of Dream. Love. Shop.. I am sure lots of amazing things are waiting for DLS this year! And all of it is happening thanks to your support. Sincerely, I am so pleased to know that you are out there, checking my new posts and supporting me. This is the best motivation that can possibly be. I have one great surprise for you next week. I am sure you will like it, if you love iconic brand pieces..;) Make sure to stay updated on my Instagram page.
The second thing that has changed my life during the last year was France. I have spent almost the whole year in this country and I feel different now. I have learnt to take responsibilities, to get used to different environments and just be happy. I have found my special place on the South of France where I will always be coming back, no matter what. I have chosen the path of traveling for myself and I never regret. I am sure I will not stay at one place the following years too.
This outfit was shot in Cannes right before Christmas.
OOTD:
Sweater MANGO
Shorts, Jacket, Scarf ZARA
Hat AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS
Bag LOUIS VUITTON
Boots, Watch MICHAEL KORS


12 comments:

  1. nice photos ! i love your look <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photo. . ;-)

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year :)
    I love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful photos, I love your leopard scarf! Hope your new year is going fantastic!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your scarf and your hat are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking perfect Great blog ! I love it !
    Zoey
    http://blog.shoplinkz.com/win-ipad-air2/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos and you look stunning!

    www.style-ethics.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year.... Such a great blog! I'm counting down the days until i visit Cannes again!!

    www.baanou.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing look, I love hats and this one is perfect :)
    http://simplytheblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.