Riviera OOTD: 60s Resort


Good evening guys!

Tonight I have a small update on my life in France for you. My settling here turned out to be too long. Finally it is going to finish next week. I cannot wait to spend some calm days on the terrace of my apartment on Cap d'Antibes. However, I will still keep myself busy. This week I am attending an event organised by Printemps. It promises to be really exciting! November will begin with a celebration of my birthday. It will be really nice not to have snow and cold weather during this day for a change. Later on two November trips will follow: Switzerland and Ukraine here I come! One more event in Negresco in the middle of the month is waiting for me as well.
An outfit for today's post is inspired by the 60s era. My collaboration with River Island has enabled me to bring my inspiration to life. I really like these boots for fall season. I started getting tired of a usual lace and needed an edgy dress. Paired it up with pastels. What do you think about the look?

Bisous, Anna

Dress, Boots RIVER ISLAND, Bag PRADA, Sunglasses CELINE

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Boots are my fav.


    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so beautiful

    http://fashioneiric.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look! i love the dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. 台達徵信社經過政府立案、合格成立,榮獲ISO 9001國際認證,提供您工商調查、感情調查、外遇調查、離婚諮詢、法律諮詢、離婚法律、抓姦服務、通姦法律諮詢……等服務

    ReplyDelete
  6. The offices of this sentimental special night resort are very staggering and changed. There are six eateries, six bars, five outside pools, four whirlpools, a dance club, golf benefits, four tennis courts, a wellbeing club, wellness focus, sauna and spa.belize all inclusive

    ReplyDelete
  7. كيفية استخدام منصات الأثاث
    تعتبر المناديل الورقية مثالية لتغطية الأجهزة والأثاث الخشبي المنجد والجلود. ما عليك سوى استخدام الأوراق مثل ورق التغليف ، الذي يغطي العنصر تمامًا ودس الزوايا فيه.شركة نقل عفش

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.