November.

Golden hour on Cap d'Antibes. So strange to see this place being quiet and peaceful finally. After hotels had closed for winter holidays and most tourists had taken their flights home, we are left alone with the sea and autumn sunsets. Taking the last rays of the sunlight during the walk around my neighbourhood. Wearing an outfit by Anna Yakovenko - a Ukrainian designer. Thinking of what I should pack for Switzerland. I am leaving to Zurich tomorrow afternoon and the weather forecasts puzzle me. My body has forgotten how 3 degrees feel like. But I like change. 

Outfit of the day:
Jacket, Sweater ANNA YAKOVENKO / Skirt MARKS& SPENCER / Bag PRADA / Shoes TOD'S




8 comments:

  1. Love your jacket.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOKING GORGEOUS !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purse is great! I love pairing these type of tops with skirts!

    Briana
    www.beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so amazing!! ] = ]


    xoxo


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures, I like this jacket!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. لا يوجد تحريكان متشابهان ، لكن بشكل عام ، تريد الحصول على الكثير من ورق التغليف في متناول اليد. لمساعدتك في التحضير ، يقدم U-Pack Box Store ورقًا احترافيًا غير مطبوع. هناك أربعة اختيارات مختلفة متوفرة:
    شركة نقل عفش
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الاردن
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الاردن

    شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.