January Weekend: Outfit of the Day

Good evening guys!
I am starting to feel inspired for spring. But it may be too early for the moment.. Sun is here anyway and it is not letting us fall apart. I have been struggling the whole week at school. Design Thinking classes have taken all of my energy. Luckily tomorrow is the last day before a small vacation. I will be visiting one of my favorite cities in a week by the way! Stay updated on instagram and snapchat (annagotsyk).
Here is my outfit of the day shot last weekend. Wearing these mules and a velvet skirt really often these days. So comfortable and fits the weather really well. What do you think about this look?
Bisous, Anna

Outfit of the day:
Jacket, Scarf ZARA / Top MARKS & SPENCER / Skirt IRISIE / Mules GUCCI / Bag TADINI MONTE CARLO 

6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.