Happy New Year 2017

Good evening my dear readers,
Are you ready for this special night? New Year's Eve is just around the corner! This holiday has always been very special for me. And choosing an outfit for the night is a great pleasure and a perfect occasion to sparkle. This year I chose silver and nude colours. I shot the look a few days ago for you to get some inspiration in case you haven't chosen your New Year's Eve outfit yet. 
I decided to wear one of my mostly beloved brands River Island. It was hard to choose which of their sparkling pieces I want for this evening but I finally went for a silver skirt. I find combination of silver and nude so elegant and festive. What do you think? Tell me your NY's outfit ideas.
Bisous, Anna

Outfit of the evening:
Top, Skirt RIVER ISLAND / Shoes KAZAR / Bag DIOR / Choker PRIMARK

8 comments:

  1. Such an amazing outfit for NYE! I love it!

    Briana
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! Beautiful outfit.

    -Nicole
    http://dangerousinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit and skirt amazing! I wish you a very happy new year!!! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sparkling skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastically you look at the styling.
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous in this outfit! Love the skirt! And those heels! :)

    Totally rocking those curves! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.