Neon Tiger :)


I can't believe that the whole summer month (!) and two holiday months (!!!) have passed. When you are free and don't have your everyday routine, you loose the count of time. I guess I won't notice even when summer is over and the 24th of September - my first day in the university comes. I think about it very often because school days and school friends remain in the past more and more. Why is that? Why people forget each other so quickly? I heard many times that people usually meet their life-long friends in the university. I hope the same will happen with me too, but at the same time I'm very nervous cause it was always hard for me to get new acquaintances, start communicating and so on. In fact I didn't have real need for that - 11 years in the same school. =) But now summer is still here. I relax at home or at my country house. By the way, it's very hot in Kiev. How about there where you are? =)

Не могу поверить, что уже целый месяц (!) лета и два месяца (!!!) каникул позади. Когда ты свободен, и нету повседневной рутины, время летит так быстро. Не успею я оглянуться, как наступит 24 сентября и мой первый день в университете. Думаю об этом все чаще и чаще, так как школьные дни и друзья уходят в прошлое все быстрее и быстрее. Почему так? Почему люди забывают друг друга так быстро? Я много слышала, что самых близких друзей обычно встречают в университете. Надеюсь, и со мной так случиться, но в то же время очень переживаю, ведь мне всегда было сложно первой знакомиться с людьми, начинать как-то общаться. Ведь и надобности не было - 11 лет в одной и той же школе. =) Но сейчас еще лето. Я отдыхаю дома или на даче. Кстате, в Киеве очень жарко. А что там, там где вы? =)

Guess whose face is on the bag. ^)
Угадайте, чьё лицо на сумке. ^)
T-shirt / Футболка Stradivarius
Shorts / Шорты Mango
Sandals / Сандали Zara
Bracelets / Браслеты DIY
Sunnies /Очки Mango
Bag (1st photo) / Сумка (фото 1) Calvin Klein
Earrings / Серёжки Zarina
Necklace / Ожерелье Guess

 Follow Dream. Love. Shop.
Подписывайтесь на Dream. Love. Shop. Вконтакте.

45 comments:

  1. i really like your hair!! and that neon tiger shirt is absolutely awesome! very casual chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same worries! But still I can't wait until the new school year at university starts. (:
    By the way, tour hair looks SO beautiful! And love the t-shirt.

    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way u styled this whole look! U're gonna have a great time at college, don't worry!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. deine Frisur und die Sonnenbrille sind soooo super schön :)
    http://prinzessinbouvet.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Прическа классная,такая милашка!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the t-shirt and bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes of course, I would like to follow each other:) so let's follow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous, we really love that top!

    <3

    ps. you can now win some awesome 4EVER WITH EVERYONE bracelets on our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool shirt!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so chic pretty girl !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I really love this top, just amazing !



    xx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your top and great hair-do! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'd absolutely love to follow one another! I'm now following with bloglovin. Please do the same for me :)

    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really really want your top <3

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Extreme love for your blog!! Am following you via GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you could check out my blog and follow back? :)

    xoxo, Alee
    http://aleemerican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Довольно необычный для твоего стиля образ, но мне нравится! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Вау, потрясающий лук) Очень нравиться футболка и сумка :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. wowow tiger is so cool! maybe we can fallow each other? Im already fallowing you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Очки просто супер! Обожаю такие вот cat eye модели! тебе оч идут! И прическа тоже прекрасна, идеальна для лета!

    Александра

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love Ur Blog Dear ♥ beautiful pictures! i enjoyed seeing it


    If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!


    $30 RIRE giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. I see You in short first time! But Your look is still great :)
    I like this tiger shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. so fashionable, love it!

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  22. it's such a great idea - motives, colours, i love them!
    and your blog of course. maybe wanna come to my web place and follow each other?
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this so much Anna, it's a bit different than most clothes but I think that might be why it actually rocks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Везёт, у меня каникулы только начались по сути)
    У нас тоже жарко (я живу в Белгороде, это недалеко от Харькова, только в России))

    Я, наоборот, всегда слышала, что школьные друзья - самые лучшие. Возможно, это потому, что с возрастом сложнее с кем-нибудь подружиться (в самом полном значении этого слова). Но, всё же думаю, что у каждого человека по-разному складывается. С моей самой близкой подругой мы познакомились в 10м классе, неожиданно подружились и дружбе не помешало то, что она уехала учиться в другой город. Только видимся теперь редко, к сожалению(
    А по поводу университета не переживай - общение само собой сложится.

    P.S.: обожаю очки cat eyes, хотела заказать в белой оправе с Асоса, но их раскупили(

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great summer look, very trendy and cool! Loving that shirt!:)
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this look, the shirt is great!

    ReplyDelete
  27. i really really love your blog! the layout, photos, and styling is fantastic :) your hair looks beautiful, and those sunglasses have the perfect amount of cateye!

    http://highstitchedvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the look!:) such a cute hairstyle<3

    ReplyDelete
  29. That's a lovely Tee.. N u have to tell me..who did ur hairdo? It's amazing!! :)

    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my blog! :)

    An exciting International Giveaway on my blog- Win a Pair of 3D Glasses :)

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  30. easy, stylish and so summerish! love your hairdo!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look great Anna.
    I get what you mean with
    losing the count of time
    and school friends.

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. so sweet and casual - you look very pretty :)

    http://les-secrets-roses.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  33. you look really nice! :D i like so much your hairstyle!
    Hope you are having fun and relax!(:

    http://thehiddenroots.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  34. love this hair do! you look stunning!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. ok, we can follow each other:) I follow you now:)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hey, I have added my follow from GFC gadget. You can follow me now;)

    xoxo
    Eka Theresia♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.