Barcelona: look of the day :)


Barcelona is one of those cities where you don’t feel somewhere far away, but feel home. There is something very welcoming about it. For a walk round the city I have chosen the outfit that you had already seen on my blog. But this time I put on my mint skirt and top not with high heeled shoes, but with sandals, because I wouldn’t have survived in those shoes the shopping day on La Rambla.
I have bought many cute things, and I will show you them very soon on my blog. My evening I spent near Barcelona’s fountains. I had already seen great music multicolored fountains in Dubai and Prague, but they can’t be compared to Barcelona’s, in my opinion. Standing in front of those multicolored water gazers and hearing the beating music was really breathtaking. If I lived in Barcelona, I would come there every evening.

Барселона – один из тех городов, в которых чувствуешь себя не где-то далеко, а дома. Что-то в ней есть такое родное и близкое. Для прогулки по этому городу я выбрала наряд, который вы уже видели на моем блоге. Но на этот раз ментоловую юбку и топ я сочетала не с туфлями на каблуках, а с сандалиями, иначе я бы не продержалась целый день шопинга на Ла Рамбла. Купила много интересного, скоро сделаю пост об этом. Вечер я провела у известных барселонских фонтанов. Раньше мне приходилось видеть потрясающие светомузыкальные фонтаны в Дубае и Праге, но Барселона превзошла все мои ожидания. Сочетание музыки и огромных цветных гейзеров действительно впечатляет. Если бы я жила в Барселоне, я бы приходила туда каждый вечер.


Skirt / Юбка Zara
Top / Топ Zara
Sandals / Сандалии Zara
Clutch / Клатч Oasap
Bracelets / Браслеты Guess
Sunnies / Очки Mango

25 comments:

  1. super look !!

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiiii veryyy nice pic love the out fit twooo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chosed fantastic mint outfit :)
    I'm interesting what is in Your carrier bag?:>

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this dress and the bag, hope that you had an amazing time in Barcelona Anna, great photos as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is adorable and you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Вау, лук замечательный:) Фотграфии просто отпад:*
    Пиши почаще:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous,love the bag
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful and those sandals are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That romantic dress mint, gorgeous!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. im so eager to see whats inside those bags!!! looks like some great stuff


    xx



    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  11. shopping shopping shoppping!! i want to go to barcelona too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello pretty!! :D
    I really like the soft colours of this outfit. Great styling with baby blud Anna :) hope you had a fantastic time in the city too. Songs by the fountain for the night?? Yep....vacation wishlist.

    X
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. first off, you look very pretty and i love your outfit! second, i really want to go to barcelona one day! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    The Madelaine Chocolate Company Giveaway
    Open internationally: Spirit Ink Tattoo Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing outfit dear :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like it lots!! Barca is my fav city!

    xoxo lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you're soo pretty! love this entire look and so jealous of your shopping! x

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. сначала подумала, что это ментоловое платье! правильно что ты сделала выбор в пользу сандалей, а не каблучков! очень стильно и мило, Анечка!(:

    PS.привет Барселоне от меня!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That mint top is great!

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this outfit! You look stunning <3 love your blog =)
    visit me: http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Такая красивая и жизнерадостная!!! Всегда приятно смотреть Ваши фото!!!!

    xoxo
    http://followtomorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice outfit!
    Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've just been to Barcelona, i loved it! I know what you mean about the Magic Fountain, it was amazing!! The atmosphere there was amazing with all the people and music! Your outfits are gorgeous xxx

    http://chloeulett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.