Pleated mint, sea and sun :)

Right now when its raining outside and going out is not the most pleasant thing I'm searching through my computer. And I've just found some photos you haven't seen yet. Last days of August I spent on the South of Ukraine - on the Black sea. Now I realize that no more light outfits will be on my blog till next spring. Ok, let the real dressing begin.
University life has devoured me. The whole weekend I was reading my Business textbook, writing the essay about non-renewable raw materials and doing Quantitative methods' homework. 
Also I was promised that the wardrobe and a table to my room will arrive this week. Finally! Can't wait. :)
Когда на улице идёт дождь, и выходить на улицу не самое приятное дело, я роюсь в своём компьютере. И только что я нашла фотографии, которые вы еще не видели. Последние дня августа я провела на юге Украины - на Черном море. И сейчас я осознала, что больше не будет легких нарядов на моём блоге до следующей весны. Ок, пусть придет настоящая одежда.
Университетская жизнь поглотила меня. Все выходные я читала учебник по бизесу, писала сочинение о не возобновляемом сырье и делала домашнее задание по квантативным методам.
Еще мне пообещали, что на этой неделе мне привезут мой стол и шкаф. Наконец-то! Не могу дождаться. :)
Top / Топ Zara
Skirt / Юбка Zara
Scarf / Шарф Zara
Sandals / Сандали Zara
Bag / Сумка Guess
Sunnies / Очки Ray-Ban
Jewelery / Украшения Random shops

15 comments:

  1. фотографии такие здоровские)))летние и солнечные

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo pretty....

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove your flip flops! (:

    check out how I styled orange shorts here:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/10/citrus-colored-shorts.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, theres summer! Here's been raining 3 weeks!!

    - Alice

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the pleated skirt Anna, you look gorgeous in all of these photos and the background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit, cute sandals and scarf!! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sandals!

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute look! The pleated skirt is so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg, you look so sweet! I love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute skirt :)
    Have a nice week...

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute ; ))

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    new new post !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful outfit<3
    Im youre new follower, would you like to follow me back?
    mr-joeblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it!

    (enter my giveaway - iphone case)

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.