Wedged sneakers look + Romwe sale :)

Like I've promised, I'm doing a Friday post. By the way, now I'm going to write here 3 times a week: on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And very soon my blog will get its own domain - "blogspot" in blog's address will disappear. So everything is going to be serious and regular. :)

And these are my photos taken while going to the shopping mall after the classes.
Have a nice weekend and thank you for reading Dream. Love. Shop.. Lots of interesting things soon. :)
Как и обещала, делаю пятничный пост. Кстате теперь я буду писать 3 раза в неделю: в понедельник, среду и пятницу. И очень скоро мой блог получит свой личный домен, тоесть "blogspot" в адресе сайта исчезнет. Так что все будет серьёзно и регулярно. =)
А это мои фото во время поездки в торговый центр после занятий. 
Желаю всем хороших выходных, и спасибо, что читаете Dream. Love. Shop.. Много интересного скоро. :)
Wedged sneakers / Ботиночки на платформе Topshop
Shorts / Шорты Zara
Scarf / Шарф Massimo Dutti
Clutch / Клатч Oasap
Sweater / Свитер Mango

14 comments:

  1. Мне нравится твой образ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes! Very on trend! (:


    enter my giveaway! (:
    http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/10/untitled-label-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love the wedge sneaker trend.. you rock them!!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome, :]


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com
    i invite to me too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scarf, super pretty hair! And congrats on the changes that are coming.
    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful in the wedge sneakers Anna. I don't know why but there's something innocent and beautiful about you in this outfit, it's a great look, I hope things are well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable look, love the sneakers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. ну так ты теперь вообще крутышка !!!!!!!))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the light and the energy of these pictures! very nice atmosphere <3
    It would make me very happy if you visit my blog too and tell me your opinion about my new post :)
    I wish you a nice weekend - Sophia

    www.aboutblackponies.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cool look! Looks like from a magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and charming! I love your wedge sneakers so much, I also want to get a new pair at http://www.upere.com/upere-wedge-sneakers-c-1.html.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.