Walk by the Ocean

Do you know this feeling when it finally stops raining and first warm days come? These days are one of the best during the whole year. You just feel that life is perfect only because sun is shining and you can go out in a single t-shirt.
One of such days I decided to spend by the ocean. Ocean is not far from Bordeaux - 1 hour ride in a train. The water is very cold, of course, but walking at the beach feels awesome. I imagined I am somewhere in Los Angeles or not far from there. I've never been in LA actually but that's what I've seen in movies and how I imagine it. :D

Me and my friend tried to take pictures near the water but the sunlight was way too bright. When we felt hungry we had only one choice for our lunch - seafood. I have always loved it but after coming to France I am the biggest seafood fan ever. What was the last thing I used myself to? ..oysters. The taste is really special. But once you get used you start appreciating it and finally you can't get enough!
So we got some oysters and mussels with cream. So delicious!

And my outfit for the day was as if summer is here already. :) Only bright colors. Everything from Zara.
Вы знаете это чувство, когда дожди наконец заканчиваются и наступают первые теплые дни? Это одни из самых лучших дней на протяжении целого года. Жизнь кажется идеальной просто потому, что светит солнце и можно выйти на улицу в одной футболке. Один из таких дней я решила провести у океана. Океан не далеко от Бордо: всего лишь час езды поездом. Конечно, вода еще очень холодная, но гулять по пляжу просто замечательно. Чувствуешь себя где-то в Лос-Анджелесе или что-то в этом роде. Я, конечно, там никогда не была, но так я видела в фильмах и так себе представляю. :)

Мы пытались пофотографироваться у воды, но там свет был такой яркий, что ничего не получилось. И когда мы проголодались, у нас был только один вариант обеда - морепродукты. Я их и раньше любила, но после приезда во Францию я стала самым большим в мире фанатом морепродуктов! К чему я долго привыкала? ..к устрицам. Их вкус действительно особенный.  Чобы начать его ценить, устрицы нужно как следует распробовать. А потом вам уже все время будет их не хватать. :)
Так что мы заказали устриц и мидий в сливочном соусе. Было очень-очень вкусно! 

А мой наряд дня был такой, будто лето уже тут. :) Только светлые и яркие цвета. Все из Zara.
Total look / Весь лук ZARA
Watch / Часы Michael Kors
Sunnies / Очки Ray-Ben

20 comments:

  1. The ocean side looks gorgeous - and your outfit is perfect for a day by the sea. Looking gorgeous as always.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! the white vest looks very nice on you! love the ocean view!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, you look fab ;). I am enjoying this lovely weather too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! And all photos are so bright and sunny! I really hope that in Moscow weather will be better!

    www.ennfrancosays.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. да,все мы с нетерпением ждем весну)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the vest and this bright pink top really pops underneath it. So stylish!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit!

    ♥ Oxana
    O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog NEW POST! TMI TAG FOR BLOG'S 1ST ANNIVERSARY!
    Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look :)

    my new post on www.claude.pl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love beach, especially in those summer days, the cool water can keep me calm down, because the hot days always make me crazy. By the way, your outfits look so beautiful, the white pants is very nice, and the gold watch and necklace all are very gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pictures!
    http://thekontemporary.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice pics, french coast is awesome. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always beautiful!
    Yeah, I still don't like oysters though bleh
    AHAH
    have a good week
    beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice pics! Being able to walk on the beach in summer sunshine is wonderful. I love the color of your shirt - it makes you look youthful and energetic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is great to walk along the beach and appreciate the scenery seaside. http://www.robedumariee.fr/22-accessoires-de-mariage

    ReplyDelete
  17. It must be great to walk by the seaside and sit down to have a rest, I hope I can do the same thing like you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am falling love with your entire outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.