Hello Spring in Bordeaux

Hello to my lovely readers!
I guess I have to tell you briefly what is happening in my life right now. At the 
moment I live in a beautiful French city Bordeaux. I came here as another studying exchange program. During my university years I try to get as much experience as possible.  So I use all the opportunities which my home university in Warsaw can offer me. As you know I have spent previous semester in Nice on the South of France and now I am doing my studying in a Business School of Bordeaux where I am going to stay till 2015.
 As a result of my Bachelor I will get 2 diplomas – French and Polish one.
My impression about Bordeaux is a bit blurred for now. I know that already 2 months have passed since I came, but in fact I haven’t seen the city yet. Almost all this time I was searching for an apartment to rent. It is so hard to find one in Bordeaux! So I have moved to my apartment recently and only now starting to live normal life. Plus, the weather was so bad. It was raining all the time and I was putting on all warm clothes I have, not considering fashion rules at all. But now the sun is shining and I can go outside wearing what I want and take lots of pictures.
I hope you will like my today’s outfit. :)

 
Привет моим любимым читателям!
Я думаю, пора вам кратко рассказать, что происходит сейчас в моей жизни. На данный момент я живу в красивом французском городе Бордо. Я приехала сюда еще по одной обменной программе. Во время своих университетских лет я пытаюсь приобрести как можно больше опыта. Я пользуюсь всеми возможностями, которые предоставляет мне мой домашний университет в Варшаве. Как вы знаете, я провела предыдущий семестр в Ницце, на юге Франции, и сейчас я учусь в бизнес школе Бордо, где пробуду до 2015 года. В результате я получу 2 диплома: французский и польский.
Мои впечатления о Бордо пока достаточно расплывчаты. Я знаю, что уже 2 месяца прошло с тех пор, как я сюда приехала, но я всё еще не видела города. Почти всё время я была занята поиском квартиры в аренду. Снять квартиру в Бордо очень сложно! Так что сейчас я наконец переехала в свою квартиру и начинаю жить нормальной жизнью. Плюс, погода была очень плохой. Всё время лил дождь, и я надевала всю тёплую одежду, которая у меня была, не думая о правилах моды. Но сейчас светит солнце, и я могу идти гулять в том, в чём хочу, и делать много-много фотографий.
Надеюсь, вам понравится мой сегодняшний наряд. :)

Jacket, Shirt / Куртка, Рубашка Zara
Skirt / Юбка Promod
Boots / Сапожки Baldinini
Hat / Шляпа American Eagle Outfitters
Bag / Сумка Louis Vuitton
Watch / Часы Michael Kors

32 comments:

  1. Really nice look :)
    the hat looks great on you :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt and your hat! Thanks for Tell us about your academy life and i wish you the best in Bordeaux, hace a great week!
    Www.dancefatisanchez.blogspot.com
    Xo.xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look! Love the jacket and hat!

    Sam
    That Curious Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous skirt! I love your boots and the whole look flows together so nicely. Very stylish! Amazing leather too!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with this hat! It completes the whole outfit perfectly!

    <3

    AlinaErmilova.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. чудесный весенний образ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combination love the hat and jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty look ;-)

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's good that you take every oportunity you get ;)
    Muilo Burbulai

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Где сапоги купила?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking gorgeous on your outfit! I love the whole look!
    New post: www.kimaitabar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a romantic outfit with that cute skirt and the cool hat! You look as stunning as always! Feel free to stop by my blog ;-) xoxo
    www.hollylovespaul.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely look! Have a beautiful spring!
    Kisses
    Reinvent Yourself

    ReplyDelete
  15. Юбка очень красивая и нежная!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like your look, your outfits look very casual elegance. Your hat and white dress are very cute. And your wallet and your boots are a good mix. Through these beautiful photos, I found that Bordeaux is a beautiful and charming city, those buildings are really very unique, retro style. I envy you can go there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Мне очень понравился Ваш блог! С удовольтвием подпишусь)

    www.ennfrancosays.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the outfit and very nice hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice pics! Your eyes are beautiful! And I absolutely love your outfit!!!! SO COOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look fantastic!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love visiting these places through your blog! That dress is gorgeous!
    wholesale Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now everyone have to concentrate on quality instead of quantity and create unique and readable content instead of publishing same content in many places to get rankings.
    Fingerprint Time Attendance system India

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely shoes, I like it. http://www.robedumariee.fr/29-robe-demoiselle-d-honneur-fille

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look so trendy and beautiful, I like your hat especially.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The tiny bag looks pretty, like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.