Higher Ground. My Nice


As I haven't been posting for a long time, now I have lots of things to show you. These pictures were taken last month on the French Riviera, in the city of Nice. It was the first time that I saw the city from this angle of view. And it was as beautiful as always.
I was wearing a new maxi skirt from Zara. I really adore its color. I paired it with a white shirt and leather jacket. Did you notice my fabulous chain bag? :) It's my forever and always favorite Michael Kors.
Have a good weekend! 
Bisous

Так как я уже давно ничего не постила, у меня есть много всего, чтобы вам показать. Это фото были сняты в прошлом месяце на Французской Ривьере, в городе Ницце. Я впервые увидела город под таким углом. И он был также красив, как и всегда.
На мне была моя новая макси юбка Zara. Очень нравится её цвет. Я скомбинировала её с белой рубашкой и кожаной курткой. Вы заметили мою потрясающую сумочку на цепочке? :) Это мой любимый Michael Kors.
Всем хороших выходных!
Skirt, Shirt, Jacket ZARA
Watch, Flats, Bag MICHAEL KORS
Sunglasses RAY-BAN
Bracelet MARC BY MARC JACOBS

19 comments:

  1. Och, amazing look. I love long skirts <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look ;-))


    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantò la combinaciòn maxi falda marròn con cuero!!
    Què linda ciudad...dònde es??
    Simona!
    http://simonachic.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Post, nice Pics and Style

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Красивый пост)

    http://style-fashion-events.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute!
    And the view is amazing. <3

    http://fallenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect outfit !
    you look wonderful


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com.

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Безумно красивые фотографии)

    http://www.enjoyfashion.ru

    ReplyDelete
  9. Получилось очень оригинально. Отличный оутфит.
    SuSunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look higher in this outfit, I like the skirt and the black jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your outfits, your style is so perfect......waiting for your next post ;)
    have a great day!
    xo.xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. я тоже обожаю cумки Michael Kors, мне кажется,что они идеальны,кожа,фурнитура всегда отличного качества,отличный летний образ!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I was also there 2 years ago. I love Nice, with its views. You look goregous, it's quit classy look, and that is why i like it the most.
    Visit my blog www.suelte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are incredible photos. I love your combination of brown, white, and black. Very elegant and chic!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.