MY SPECIAL PLACE

Do you think that somewhere in the world there is a place which is made for you? It's just waiting for you to come there and complete your world.
I haven't seen all of the amazing places on Earth. I have no idea how life is somewhere in America or Australia. But I guess I have already found my special place. Still lots of cities to discover in many countries all around the globe.. But the French Riviera will always be something that makes my eyes smile from the cheeks. I get the butterflies flying in my stomach from the first second I come here till the last moment before departure. When I am in Antibes, I just know that everything's gonna be alright.
My face on the pictures shows it all. They where taken during the afternoon on the beach. I just took the camera and decided to shoot some pics before having a swim.
And you, have you already found your special place?

10 comments:

  1. I miss you so much :(
    You look gorgeous in this photos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos!! ;-))

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such a perfect body!

    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.com.
    Coline ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Pics and nice Bikini

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so stunning. I love the neon swimsuit!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely loved the French Riviera when I traveled there a few years ago! It's such a beautiful part of the world and I wish I could visit more often.

    ♥ vivian | seattleite fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics and lovely place:) So pretty, I like so much your bikini!
    Have a nice weekend,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.