TOTAL WHITE

Do you know which trend of the latest season was one of my favourites? Total white! My favourite colours for the looks have always been white, nude and black.
So playing with variations of white seemed a great idea. This look was shot during the last days in Kiev. I feel like it was a while ago because I started loosing the count of time on the French riviera.
Have a good Friday evening! And follow my Facebook page for the latest updates.
Bisous, Anna 
Shirt ZARA, find it HERE
Skirt MANGO, find it HERE
Shoes BRASKA, similar HERE
Bag LOUIS VUITTON, find it HERE
Watch MICHAEL KORS, find it HERE
Bracelet MARC BY MARC JACOBS, similar HERE

11 comments:

  1. You look so chic and stylish. I adore this combo and you did a fantastic job styling. I especailly love your skirt!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stylish! White looks amazing on you!

    OXANAMUA Beauty Blog by Oksana Janson New Post : Boho Outfit & Makeup

    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing
    nice pictures

    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.com.
    Coline ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. White on white looks so ethereal, crisp and chic! I love how you paired it with darker accessories like your black heels and LV bag!

    http://shewearsshetravels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW gorgeous! I like your blog, follow you now :)

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow sweety you look fantastic!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazig totally white look

    love thee skirt..
    great post dear and blog

    kisses
    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/2014/09/nike-me-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. job posting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.