SPECIAL DAY IN MONACO

Good evening to my lovely readers!
This is a quick post for you with some pictures taken on the beach in Monaco. I've spent my day there yesterday and enjoyed this city so much. Also yesterday was a special day for me: 1 year that I live in France.
On the 1st of September 2013 my plane landed in the airport Nice Cote d'Azur and my life has changed. Lots of things has happened to me, I've met lots of different people. I've never had a second of regret. Travel all you can. Get all the experiences that are possible.
My decision to go to France for so long was really unexpected and I am really happy I took it. This was an amazing year. Merci!
Top ZARA similar HERE
Bikini TERRANOVA similar HERE
Earrings ZARA 
Sunnies CELINE


8 comments:

  1. wow your body is such perfection

    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.com.
    Coline ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, especially these beautiful photos ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are is such a great shape! Bravo!
    And I am missing French Riviera soo bad( Got back home a week ago from this perfect place!

    www.ennfrancosays.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! ;-)


    xoxo

    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. у тебя потрясающая фигура!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bikini, and perfect body :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.