Back to Kiev

Today's outfit of the day is simple and comfortable, exactly what is needed for a busy day of New Year's Eve preparations. I am back to my home city - Kiev and I am incredibly happy to be back here. Although I am freezing to death because the difference of the weather with the French Riviera is enormous. 

Don't forget to get all the presents for the New Year's Eve, organise the party and make a list of New Year's resolutions. Are you usually making a list of New Year's resolutions?
I am thinking of coming up with one this year for the first time and sharing it here with you. Would you like that? :)
Have a good week! And Happy Holidays!
Coat NAF NAF
Boyfriend Jeans ZARA (shop similar ones in TOPSHOP)
Sweater VINTAGE 
Boots MICHAEL KORS 
Tote Bag CALVIN KLEIN (shop similar one in MAJE)
Sunglasses CELINE

15 comments:

  1. I really love the bag and the shoes! Also, I love how you put the black coat with the sweater together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket!!

    http://www.baanou.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had such a fashionable year. I adore this leather jacket - so gorgeous. here's to 2015!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket. :)
    www.belladorebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY NEW YEAR / с новым годом

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drooling over this jacket! Those jeans too! Love it.

    Liz Lizo
    www.voguedout.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty

    http://vibesspeaklouder.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the black jacket.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post love it
    Ambreen
    http://blog.shoplinkz.com/win-ipad-air2/

    ReplyDelete
  10. знакомые места))) отличный лук!
    the white ocean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.