HIDDEN LUXURY RESORT - BIARRITZ

Hello lovelies! Today I have a quick post for you as I am extremely busy these days. My year of studies in Bordeaux is coming to the end. So I am all into packing my stuff, getting Christmas presents and taking pictures around Bordeaux for the last time. Leaving this French city and heading to Riviera on Friday. Cannot wait to be back to Nice and Monaco although not for a long time. My dear home in Kiev is waiting for me to have a Merry Little Christmas.

Todays I am sharing with you some shots from my weekend in Biarritz. Considered to be a luxury resort of the South-Western France, Biarritz really has something in common with Cannes. But during this time of the year it is calm here. You can only see some retired couples enjoying their coffee with macaroons watching the ocean and surfers practicing their skills on the waves.
Wishing you a productive working week and keep in touch with me through Instagram and Facebook!
Bisous, Anna Gotsyk
Outfit for the day in Biarritz:
Olive Leather Shorts ZARA (get a pair of similar ones in TOPSHOP)
Leather Jacket ZARA
Cats & Dogs Print T-Shirt STRADIVARIUS (get a similar one in FOREVER21)
Quilted Bag MICHAEL KORS
Gold Watch MICHAEL KORS
Suede Ballerinas MICHAEL KORS (find similar ones in MAJE)
Feather Necklace SWAROVSKI
Sunglasses CELINE 

16 comments:

  1. amazing look! I like your Zara shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a beautiful place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to style a black tee. Love the entire ensemble! You look perfect :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look and a beautiful place! Check out our website filled with fashion, beauty and lifestyle!

    www.style-ethics.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inlove with your jacket<3 and the scenery is just amazing:)

    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look nearly as much as I love Biarritz!! :)

    http://www.baanou.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg that t-shirt is so so cute.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice resort you are looking amazing love your look
    Megan
    http://blog.shoplinkz.com/win-ipad-air2/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! Going to try it with these, thanks for the inspiration! http://www.chineselaundry.com/chinese-laundry/jeopardy-mesh-bootie-4693

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.